TAQA is an ‘umbrella term’ which stands for training, assessment, and quality assurance.
• The Education and Training Qualifications are specified by the ‘T’ of TAQA.
• The ‘Assessor Qualifications’ are specified by the ‘A’ of TAQA.
• The ‘Quality Assessment’ is specified by the QA.
Hence, the aforementioned qualifications are specified by the umbrella term TAQA and Learn More Academy can help you achieve all these qualifications for a bright future in career.
The assessor qualification is for the individuals who want to have an understanding of the principles and practices of assessment. This academy can train you for all levels of Assessor TAQA course.
• The Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment is an award that enables you to have the basic understanding of the principles and practices of assessment. This course is suitable for those who aspire to become an assessor. This course is equally ideal for those who are not currently working as an assessor; however, is interested in learning about the best practices of the assessment.
• The Level-3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment is for those who want to evaluate the demonstration of competence within a workplace using various methods.
• The Level-3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement course is ideal if you want to assess the knowledge/skills of individuals in subjects areas related to various vocations.
• The Level-3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement course is suitable if you are interested in a comprehensive course that enables you to learn all the methods of assessment.
Dashwood House, 69 Old Broad Street, Liverpool Street, London, EC2M 1QS