Indian equity markets ended on a positive as FII & DII participated on buying side. Market breadth ended in the favour of advance with the advance/decline ratio On technical side nifty futures traded positively throughout the week and managed to sustained above its 52 weeks highs. In FY19, the Sensex and Nifty rallied ~17% and ~15%, respectively. Majority of the up move came in the last three months of FY19 ahead of the general elections scheduled later this year. FII's flows and positive global cues boosted sentiments.
Bank Nifty View
Markets resumed its northbound journey after taking a breather in the previous week. Nifty surged by 1.5%, while Bank Nifty outperformed by gaining over 3% in the past five sessions.
Sector-wise, the PSU Bank index was the top gainer, the index zoomed by 7%, the Media index rose by 3.6%, the Midcap 100 index was up by 3%, the Metal index gained by 2%, the Energy index gained by 2%, the Pharma index rose by 1.6%, the FMCG index edged higher by half a percent, the Infrastructure index was up by 0.6%, the IT index gained by half a percent. On the other hand, the Auto index ended almost unchanged.
1. PNB FRAUD CASE: A U.K. court rejected Nirav Modi's second bail application, saying there are "substantial grounds" to believe the fugitive diamantine will fail to surrender. Looking more disheveled and dressed in a similar white shirt as his first court appearance last week, the 48-year-old was brought to the dock to be produced before Westminster Magistrates Court Chief Magistrate Emma Arbuthnot and sat behind.
2. Modi’s Mission Shakti Address Didn’t Violate Model Code Of Conduct, Finds Election Commission: Prime Minister Narendra Modi's address to the nation on the successful test-firing of an anti-satellite missile did not violate the model code of conduct, the Election Commission said. The EC took the decision based on the report of a committee of officers which found that the prime minister did not violate the provision of 'party in power' in the poll code.
3. India Again Extends Deadline To Impose High Import Duties On 29 U.S. Products Till May 2: The government has again extended its deadline to impose retaliatory customs duties on 29 U.S. products, including almond, walnut and pulses, till May 2. A notification of the finance ministry said that implementation of increased customs duty on specified imports originating in the U.S. has been postponed from April 1 to May 2, this year. The government has extended this deadline over half a do
4. India Set To Borrow Rs 4.42 Lakh Crore In First Half Of FY20: The Indian government expects to raise Rs 4.42 lakh crore via market borrowings in the first six months of 2019-20, finance secretary Subhash Chandra Garg said on Friday. This implies that the government will be borrowing about Rs 17,000 crore each week. The borrowing planned in the April-September 2019 period is nearly 54 percent higher than the Rs 2.88 lakh core borrowed in the same period in .Sensex may be near record high, but this rally has new leaders in the forefront While BSE Sensex is barely 600 points (or 1.6 per cent) away from its all-time high of 38,989 hit last August, only five index stocks –ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Reliance Industries, Axis Bank and InfosysNSE 0.56 % – are reflecting this bullishness.
5. L&T Announces New Strategic Initiative To Focus On AI, Cyber security : Larsen & Toubro Ltd. announced a new initiative—L&T-Next—to focus on new-age technologies like artificial intelligence and cyber security. L&T-Next will focus on the areas of artificial intelligence, internet of things, virtual reality, augmented reality, geo-spatial solutions as well as cyber security and leverage the experience that L&T has garnered over the decades. "Larsen & Toubro has announced
6. DLF Raises Rs 3,173 Core Through QIP To Prepay Debt: Realty major DLF Ltd. on Friday said it has raised Rs 3,173 core by selling shares to institutional investors through its qualified institutional placement offer. DLF, the country's largest real estate firm in terms of market value, would utilize this amount mainly to prepay debt, which stood at around Rs 7,000 core at the end of December 2018. On Monday, the company had launched its QIP issue.
7. Jet Airways Misses Paying $109 Million Loan, Sources Say: Troubled Jet Airways India Ltd. missed a $109 million loan repayment due to HSBC Bank this week, people with knowledge of the matter said. The money was due on March 28, and was part of a two-tranche facility totaling $140 million that the company took from HSBC in 2014, according to the people, who asked not to be identified because the details are private.
ICICIPRULI: - The Indian Life Insurance industry has progressed rapidly from favourable demographic profile. Increased workforce participation (~40% in 2011 census) coupled with higher financial savings is leading to a surge in demand for insurance products. Private life insurers are witnessing improvement in persistency ratio since FY15 with focus towards protection products (structural in nature) vs. traditional savings (cyclical).
What We Are:-
StarIndia Market Research We have an excellent research team who provides genuine & most authentic research in Stock Market- Cash, F&O, traded in NSE, BSE, Commodity Market- Metal, Base Metal, Agri Commodity traded in MCX, NCDEX Exchange & Forex Market- Currency tips traded in Forex Exchange We help traders & investors by providing them deep research calls & research reports so that they can understand the market chaos & take benefits from complex market too. Fundamentally: People generally follow footprints of others like they buy on news & sell on rumors but an expert does just differently to provide best recommendation.
Technically: Stock market repeats itself again & again in every time frame. An expert can only understand the correct market trend & can suggest you better time to enter/exit in trade to prevent losses. Here In Star India research Investment Adviser is made by combining both of fundamental & technical of the market together which helps you to trade safe.
Stock in ban period:- ADANIPOWER, IDBI, RPOWER