What is the Kalsarp Dosh?
When all planets fall between Rahu and Ketu, or when all the stars of fortune or planets are locked in a vicious circle, or when all the stars of fortune concentrate at one location in a horoscope, it's time to recognise that you have kalsarp yog in your life. Occasionally, a few planets are outside of rahu and ketu's perimeter or reach. This is referred to as ‘Ardhakalsarp yog,' or half kalsarp yog. We have to deal with a lot of troubles in our lives because of the presence of kalsarp yog in our horoscope.
In Sanskrit, Kalsarp Dosh has numerous meanings, but it is related with danger and a threat to life. We can fairly deduce that Kal denotes time, while Sarp implies snake or serpent, among its numerous definitions. The Kalsarp Dosh can have a negative impact on your home, finances, and health.
Kalsarp Yog is the only solution to avoid these negative impacts that might damage your entire life. The Kalsarp Yog consequences include not dining outside food for a year, avoiding alcohol and avoiding non-vegetarian meals. Kalsarp Yog Puja also includes other practises such as chanting Mahamrutunjay mantra and visiting Lord Shiva's temple on a regular basis, every Monday.
Are you affected by Kalsarp Yog?
You can find your planetary placements in your birth-chart after checking your planetary positions. However, due to incorrect dates and times, it can be difficult to recognise Kalsarp Yog. We are doing Kalsarp Dosh Nivaran Puja at Trimbakeshwar and are committed to ensuring that you are able to offer your prayers to the Almighty at the time, place, and date of your selection.
Kalsarp Dosh symptoms include:
If Kalsarp Dosh is present in your birth chart, you may encounter visions of deceased persons in your dreams, who are usually family members. You may also be able to see images of your home and bodies of water. You can feel as if someone is throttling you at times.
Due to the presence of Kalsarp Yog in your birth-chart, you may have to struggle in life and may feel lonely when ill or going through difficult times, according to Vedic astrology.
You may have a phobia of snake bites in your dreams, and you may even picture yourself coiled up by snakes. If Kalsarp Yog is present in your birth chart, you may be afraid of open high places or feel insecure in lonely places.
If you're having troubles like the ones listed above, you may have Kalsarp yog in your birth chart, and you should try its remedies to mitigate its negative effects.
Kalsarp Dosh's Effects:
• Difficulties in important work
• Marriage is delayed or the married life is disrupted.
• Life is lacking in satisfaction.
• A child's birth is delayed.
• Accidents, family members suffering from long term illnesses.
• Any family member can die unexpectedly.
• Family conflicts or a lack of mental peace.
• Obstacles in career progression or financial ups and downs.
Kalsarp Yog Puja has the following advantages:
• People looking for a job will be hired.
• The issues that have been causing delays in marriage will be resolved.
• Problems with money and finances will be overcome.
• Planetary malefic effects are reduced to a bare minimum.
• Obstacles and stumbling blocks that arise in a person's life are removed, and happiness follows.
• Gives you a sense of professional and personal stability.
• Removes barriers to success and brings harmony and peace of mind.
• Relief from the kalsarp dosh's other negative effects
• The Kalsarp Shanti process must be completed by the individual.
You can arrange the Kalsarp Dosh Nivaran Puja online no matter where you are, what you're doing, or what difficulty you're having.