A person with weak eyesight may experience symptoms such as blurred vision, soreness in the eyes, watery or dry eyes, headache, difficulty in focusing, or increased sensitivity to light.
Natural ways to treat weak eyes
Although there are spectacles, lenses and laser treatments to restore vision, weak eyesight natural treatment is the best way to go.
Some of the natural ways to treat poor eyesight are:
Exercise your eyes regularly- Yoga exercises can be done and a positive change would be visible just within a month. Yoga for weak eyesight cure includes:
• Warm your eyes with the heat of your palms.
• Roll your eyes clockwise and anticlockwise, 10 times each. Looking sideways can also help.
• Hold an object, like a pen and try focusing on it. Hold it at arm’s length and then, gradually bring it closer to your eyes. Repeat this a few times, taking the pen back and forth.
• Massage your temples with your thumb knuckles clockwise and counterclockwise.
• Sarvangna Asana or the shoulder stand.
• Bhramari Pranayama.
• Keep your eyes wide open, and then blink quickly 10 times. Repeat 3-4 times at a gap of 20 seconds.
Other points to take care of:
• Sleep well.
• Give your eyes regular breaks.
• Blink more often.
• Use sugar and coriander eye drops.
• Splash water in your eyes, before going to bed and after waking up in the morning.
• Drink water from a copper vessel.
• Use sunglasses while going out, to protect your eyes from the sun, pollution and dust.
• Avoid using mobile phones for long hours.
• Don’t watch TV from too close.
• Read in a well-lit area.
Vitamins for good eyesight- Vitamins are a good way to improve poor eye vision. Some of the vitamins for weak eyesight treatment are Vitamins A, C, and E.
Foods for good eyesight- Certain foods, such as green leafy vegetables, egg yolks, carrots, broccoli and sweet potatoes are food for weak eyes. They contain antioxidants which protect the eyes from damage caused from the sun. Foods like garlic and onions are rich in sulphur, lecithin and cysteine which protect the lenses, hence preventing cataract. Other foods for weak eyes are blueberries, goji berries, grapes, cold water fish like sardine, cod, salmon and mackerel, avocado, carrots, nuts, dry fruits, dark chocolate, black peppercorns with honey, honey and cardamom and spinach.
There are herbal supplements available to improve impaired vision. The best weak eyesight natural treatment is use of I-Lite capsule. It is 100% natural and shows results with 3-4 months.
It is herbal in nature and has no side effects.