Indefinite leave to remain is all about how you settle in the UK. It’s also known as
‘settlement’. It gives you the permission to live, work, and study here for as long as you want and get the benefits if you have eligibility. With it, you can also apply for British citizenship.
What Are The Few Visa Categories That Can Help You Get ILR?
01. Spouse / Unmarried partner visa
02. UK work permit / Tier 1 visa (after five years)
03. UK ancestry (after five years)
04. European Union nationals and dependents (after five years)
05. Long residence (after ten years of legal residency in the United Kingdom)
What Are The Eligibility Requirements of ILR?
01. You have completed five years of continuous residence in the United Kingdom
02. You should have a specific required income source
03. A proper record if you have been absent during the last five years.
04. Undertake a 45-minute Life in the UK Test to prove that you have a good knowledge of the language and
way of living of the United.
However, after gaining a permanent settlement under Indefinite Leave to Remain, you are able to claim public funds. If you have eligibility, you may claim the public funds including:
01. Universal Credit
02. Personal Independence Payment
03. Help with housing from the local authority
04. Attendance allowance
05. Carers allowance (previously invalid care allowance)
06. Child benefit
07. Council tax reduction
08. Domestic rate relief (in Northern Ireland)
09. Council tax benefit
10. Disability living allowance
11. Housing benefit
12. Income support
13. Income-based jobseeker’s allowance
14. Income-related employment and support allowance (ESA)
15. Severe disablement allowance
16. Social fund payments
17. Child tax credit
18. Working tax credit
19. State pension credit
However, to apply for an indefinite leave to remain, you need to contact a professional indefinite leave to remain solicitor. In that case, look no further than Intime Immigration Ltd. These immigration Solicitors are experts in the indefinite leave-to-remain application. Reach out today for expert advice and guidance.
Visit : https://intimeimmigration.co.uk/
For more details : https://intimeimmigration.co.uk/indefinite-leave-to-remain/
For more about Indefinite leave to remain : https://intimeimmigration.co.uk/apply-for-indefinite-leave-to-remain-after-5-years-in-the-uk/
For other personal immigration services : https://intimeimmigration.co.uk/services/
Contact us : https://intimeimmigration.co.uk/contact-us/