[PROVO, 09/01/2015] – Kim H. Buhler, Attorney at Law, P.C., an immigration and family law firm located in Utah, is offering legal support to clients dealing with fiancé and spousal visa issues. The company is committed to making the required paperwork and application process as stress-free as possible.
Smooth and Organized K1 Visa Application Process
Kim H. Buhler, Attorney at Law, P.C., guides clients planning to apply for K1 visa in Utah. The law firm strictly observes the certain requirements implemented by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). These include:
• The petitioner must be a U.S. citizen
• The petitioner plans to get married within 90 days of the fiancé(e) entering the country
• The petitioner and the fiancé(e) must be both free to marry
• All previous marriages, if there’s any, should be legally terminated
• The petitioner and the fiancé(e) should have met each other in person at least once within two years of filing the application
Kim H. Buhler, Attorney at Law, P.C. aims to ensure that clients will meet the given requirements when acquiring a fiancé visa. Once married, the company can help the spouse file for permanent residence and get a 10-year green card or a two-year conditional. By adhering to all regulations and submitting complete requirements, clients can have a better chance of avoiding negative consequences in the future.
Proactive Approach to Immigration Law Matters
Kim H. Buhler, Attorney at Law, P.C. offers holistic solutions and proactive approach to fiancé and spousal visa matters. They provide practical strategies to help clients accomplish legal objectives. In addition, they always make it a priority to keep clients informed at every stage of the process. The law firm has the expertise to specific immigration case needs.