[PROVO, 6/25/2015] – Kim H. Buhler, Attorney at Law, P.C., a respected law firm in Utah, offers comprehensive legal services to help citizens and legal residents deal with family visa matters. The firm handles the complexities of the process with utmost professionalism and make sure that the application is accurate and submitted on time.
Immediate Relative Immigrant Visa (Unlimited)
Kim H. Buhler, Attorney at Law, P.C. handles two groups of family-based immigrant visa categories. One of them is immediate relative immigrant visa, which requires a close family relationship with an American citizen considered as IR or immediate relative. This includes:
• Spouse of the client
• The unmarried child, but should be under 21 years of age
• Orphan adopted abroad
• Orphan to be adopted (papers still under process)
• Parent of the client at least 21 years old
Kim H. Buhler, Attorney at Law, P.C. notes that the number of immigrants in this category is not limited each year.
Family Preference Immigrant Visa (Limited)
This type of visa is particularly suited for more distant family members of the American citizen or legal resident. The court grants this visa to individuals with a clearly defined relationship with an LPR status or Lawful Permanent Resident. The preference includes:
• Family First – Unmarried kids of the client and their minor daughter or son, if any.
• Family Second – Minor children, unmarried daughters or sons aged 21 and over, and spouses of LPRs.
• Family Third – Married children and their spouses and minor kids.
• Family Fourth – Sisters and brothers of citizens, and their spouses and minor kids. The embassy, however, only allows those at least 21 years old.
With more than 15 years of experience in the legal industry, Kim H. Buhler, Attorney at Law, P.C. understands how difficult it is to deal with family-based immigrant visas without some professional help.
About Kim H. Buhler, Attorney at Law, P.C.
Kim H. Buhler, Attorney at Law, P.C. is a trusted law firm in Utah with a background in immigration and family law. They have been assisting with the legal needs of clients in the community for nearly two decades now. Whether the case involves divorce, child support, citizenship and naturalization, and adjustment of status and consular processing, the firm takes the same vigorous approach to each case. The law firm focuses on providing smart representation and effective legal strategies to accomplish individual goals.
Visit buhlerlawoffice.com for more information about Kim H. Buhler, Attorney at Law, P.C. and its services.