The IT help desk support by BlackBeltHelp enables the college to respond to users' increasing support requests beyond business hours, weekends, and holidays.
Prescott College will also leverage the Simplify Platform (https://www.blackbelthelp.com/simplify.html) to assist users with self-service options. These products will help the University in removing student barriers to remote and hybrid learning while achieving the institutional goals at a fraction of the cost.
Benefits to the Prescott College:
- Removing student barriers to remote/online learning
- Delivering cost-effective services
- Expanding service and increasing efficiency
- Reduced costs
The sample scope of support includes (but not limited to):
1. General IT:
- Network Connectivity
- Productivity Applications
- Antivirus / Security Utilities
- Operating System Support
- Password Reset
2. Moodle® LMS:
- Computer-related issues & issues requiring additional access
- Basic Instructor Grade book issues
- Assignment submission failures
- Course navigation & finding grades
- Adding/Dropping courses
BlackBeltHelp is the #1 AI-powered Contact-Center-as-a-Service provider for students, faculty, and staff in higher education. Our solutions are designed to help higher education institutions unify all applications into a single, easy-to-navigate, analytics-powered dashboard to drive institutional processes and improve the user experience. Our integrated, omnichannel platform – Simplify empowers the institution to integrate disparate systems across the campus to provide a simple yet powerful student service tool that increases institutional efficiency and helps in achieving engagement objectives effortlessly.
Learn more about BlackBeltHelp: https://www.blackbelthelp.com