The implemented 24x7 IT and Blackboard® help desk support services will instantly connect students, faculty, and staff to the support they need at all hours of the day.
Misericordia University will also leverage the Simplify Platform to assist users with self-service options. These products will help the college in removing student barriers to remote and hybrid learning while achieving the institutional goals at a fraction of the cost.
Benefits to the Misericordia University:
- Removing student barriers to remote/online learning
- Delivering cost-effective services
- Expanding service and increasing efficiency
The scope of support includes:
1. General IT:
- Network Connectivity
- Productivity Applications
- Antivirus / Security Utilities
- Operating System Support
- Password reset
2. Canvas® LMS:
- Computer-related issues & issues requiring additional access
- Basic Instructor Grade book issues
- Assignment submission failures
- Course navigation & finding grades
- Adding/Dropping courses
BlackBeltHelp is the #1 AI-powered Contact-Center-as-a-Service provider for students, faculty, and staff in higher education. The solutions are designed to help higher education institutions unify all applications into a single, easy-to-navigate, analytics-powered dashboard to drive institutional processes and improve the user experience. An integrated, omnichannel platform – Simplify empowers the institution to integrate disparate systems across the campus to provide a simple yet powerful student service tool that increases institutional efficiency and helps in achieving engagement objectives effortlessly.
Learn more about BlackBeltHelp: https://www.blackbelthelp.com/press-release.html