The implemented services enable the college to enhance their end-users’ experience by providing round-the-clock IT Help Desk support. Challenges related to IT will be resolved instantly with the support of our certified customer service staff and the best service level agreements in the industry.
It has been an engaging year for BlackBeltHelp. We have been continuously working on our help desk solutions wherein we’ve integrated our chatbot with students’ personalized questions.
Under this engagement, BlackBeltHelp will enable an enhanced support environment for Community College of Baltimore County's students, staff, & faculty with the following benefits:
• No more physical visits to any department required. The helpdesk is now just a call away.
• Certified experts are available to provide a quick resolution round-the-clock.
• All interactions are recorded; reference to history with ease.
• Deliver cost-effective services.
The scope of support includes (but not limited to):
- Network Connectivity
- Productivity Applications
- Antivirus/Security Utilities
- Learning Management Systems
- Deliver cost-effective services
- Operating System Support
- Password Resets
Why BlackBelthelp 24x7 Technology Help Desk Support:
- Higher Education Focus (200+ Higher Education Clients) indicated their familiarity with Higher Education culture and Relationship Management Skills.
- Ability to support the entire learning ecosystem, including 24x7 OneStop Support, Learning Management System, and Tech support.
- Flexibility to provide call overflow support during the fall and spring semester beginning.
- Cost-Effective Solution – 40% less expensive than any other vendor.
- End-User Satisfaction – 24x7 support with multi-modality i.e. Call, Email, Chat, Webforms.
- Business Continuity – Internal Knowledgebase created by BlackBeltHelp aids business continuity and sound training for existing staff.