Norway oil and gas research from OG Analysis provides full spectrum analysis of opportunities, risks, growth trends, infrastructure and investments in Norway. From data driven snapshots to micro and macro trends to company profiles and market fundamentals, the report provides highly useful insights for market movements in 2017 and projections to 2025 to assist oil and gas planners globally.
The report is uniquely framed- detailing updated market shares of all major companies operating in Norway oil and gas industry value chain along with their operations and infrastructure details.
This strategic Oil and Gas industry report also details key drivers and issues in 2017 and for long term future. The pdf offers in-depth insights into the country’s oil and gas market in current dynamic global conditions with clear future trends.
Request Sample copy of Report at : https://www.bharatbook.com/request-sample/694444
Comprehensive information on exploration blocks, oil and gas fields, transmission pipelines, oil refineries, oil, products and chemicals storage assets and liquefaction/regasification LNG terminals are included. Further, Asset wise details of all operational and upcoming projects are included. The detailed report identifies key strategies and new business plans to emerge as a strong and future ready player.
With 12+ years of energy industry expertise, our analysts offer unparalleled independent research and analysis on different factors affecting the growth of Norway oil and gas markets. Industry approved forecasts enable oil and gas industry planners to make confident business decisions. Our proprietary market and modelling expertise ensures most reliable forecasts for the future of Norway oil and gas with forecasts based on wide set of underlying parameters.
In addition, latest thinking on the future of Norway oil and gas markets is also included in the report.
Buyers get one month free access to our online platform- OGExplorer.com, providing access to 11 proprietary databases, detailing global data, insights and forecasts of 100+ oil and gas markets in single platform.
- Active and planned oil and gas Infrastructure along with their current status, companies, investment,expansions and other details
- Key trends, insights, SWOT and drivers/risks of further investments in Norway
- All major companies in value chain with their infrastructure and operations details
- Forecasts of LNG, storage, refinery, pipeline capacities to 2022
- Supply and Demand forecasts of oil and gas in Norway to 2025
- Regulatory bodies- roles and activities
- Reserves, Oil and Gas Field wise production (2010- 2016) and exploration block details
- Recent industry developments in Norway
REASONS TO PURCHASE
Strategy planners, financial analysts, business development executives and economists rely on us to:
- Optimize operations, strategic plans and expansion initiatives
- Develop a deep understanding of Norway markets infrastructure and investments from 2017 till 2025
- Assess market factors such as supply sources, demand and investment outlook
- Make long-term capacity investment decisions through detailed project information
- Layer your value added insights based on most reliable data and forecast scenarios
To see the full Report, click the link below : https://www.bharatbook.com/oil-gas-market-research-reports-694444/norway-oil-gas-industry-trends-investments-supply-deminfrastructure-feasibiity-connecting-balticonnector-system-with-norway-under-review.html
About Bharat Book Bureau :
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google Plus