“Global Ride Hailing Market By Vehicle Type, By Internet Connectivity, By Service Type, By Vehicle Connectivity, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2017-2023”, Global ride hailing market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 21% by 2023, on the back of growing popularity of ride hailing services as well as the service providers such as Uber, Didi and Lyft. Moreover, surging demand for ride hailing services on a global level can be attributed to ease of booking, enhanced passenger comfort, increasing traffic congestion, rising government initiatives aimed at increasing awareness regarding the harmful effects of air pollution levels and development of semi-autonomous and autonomous vehicles. Increasing number of partnerships between domestic and international service providers, such as Uber and Didi in China, are also expected to aid the global ride hailing market during the forecast period. Some of the major players operating in the global ride hailing market include Uber Technologies Inc., Lyft Inc., Didi Chuxing, Gett Inc., BMW AG, Aptiv PLC, Robert Bosch GmbH, IBM Corporation, ANI Technologies Private Limited, and TomTom International, among others. “Global Ride Hailing Market By Vehicle Type, By Internet Connectivity, By Service Type, By Vehicle Connectivity, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2017-2023” discusses the following aspects of ride hailing market globally:
• Ride Hailing Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car Vs. Micro Mobility Vehicle), By Internet Connectivity (3G, 4G, 5G & Wi-Fi), By Service Type (E-hailing & Others), By Vehicle Connectivity
• Competitive Analysis
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Request a free sample copy of Ride Hailing Market Report @
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of ride hailing in global market
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, ride hailing manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with ride hailing manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Please continue to read the complete report at :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus