Subscription E-Commerce Global Market Report 2022 by The Business Research Company is the most comprehensive report available on the market, being wide-ranging both in terms of chronology and geography. It covers the historic period – 2016-2021, and the forecast period – 2022-2026, with additional forecasts for 2026-2031. The report helps gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies, focusing on major economies in each region – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa.
TBRC’s market report includes a chapter on the COVID-19 impact on the subscription e-commerce industry, which gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market and how companies can strategize to bounce back from it. With updated market numbers according to the effects of the coronavirus, the report provides the most accurate expected subscription e-commerce market growth numbers from 2022-2031.
Request a Sample of the report:
The global subscription e-commerce market size is expected to increase from $72.91 billion in 2021 to $120.04 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 64.64%. The change in the subscription e-commerce market growth trend is mainly due to companies' stabilizing their output after catering to the demand that grew exponentially during the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020. The global market is expected to reach $904.28 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 65.67%.
View more on the report:
The Subscription E-Commerce Global Market Report 2022-31 by The Business Research Company evaluates subscription e-commerce market size, growth rate, drivers, subscription e-commerce industry trends, and major companies.
The subscription e-commerce market segments in the report are:
1) By Type of Subscription: Service Subscription, Subscription Box, Digital Content Subscription, Others
2) By Payment Mode: Online, Offline
3) By End-User: Women, Men, Kids
4) By Application: Beauty and Personal Care, Food and Beverage, Clothing and Fashion, Entertainment, Health and Fitness, Others
The table of contents in TBRC’s subscription e-commerce market report includes:
1. Executive Summary
2. Subscription E-commerce Market Characteristics
3. Subscription E-commerce Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Subscription E-commerce
5. Subscription E-commerce Market Size And Growth
27. Subscription E-commerce Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Subscription E-commerce Market
29. Subscription E-commerce Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that excels in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally it has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 20+ countries globally.
Get a quick glimpse of our services here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC24_fI0rV8cR5DxlCpgmyFQ
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/the-business-research-company
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tbrc_info
Check out our Blog: http://blog.tbrc.info/