Family/Indoor Entertainment Centers Global Market Report 2022 by The Business Research Company is the most comprehensive report available on the market, being wide-ranging both in terms of chronology and geography. It covers the historic period – 2016-2021, and the forecast period – 2022-2026, with additional forecasts for 2026-2031. The report helps gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies, focusing on major economies in each region – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa.
TBRC’s market report includes a chapter on the COVID-19 impact on the family/indoor entertainment centers industry, which gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market and how companies can strategize to bounce back from it. With updated market numbers according to the effects of the coronavirus, the report provides the most accurate expected family/indoor entertainment centers market growth numbers from 2022-2031.
Request a Sample of the report:
The global family or indoor entertainment centers market size is expected to grow from $21.51 billion in 2021 to $24.24 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.7%. The global family or indoor entertainment centers market share is expected to grow to $39.36 billion in 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.9%.
View more on the report:
The Family/Indoor Entertainment Centers Global Market Report 2022-31 by The Business Research Company evaluates family/indoor entertainment centers market size, growth rate, drivers, family/indoor entertainment centers industry trends, and major companies.
The family/indoor entertainment centers market segments in the report are:
1) By Activity Area: Arcade Studios, AR and VR Gaming Zones, Physical Play Activities, Skill/Competition Games, Others
2) By Facility Size: Up to 5,000 sq ft, 5,001 to 10,000 sq ft, 10,001 to 20,000 sq ft, 20,001 to 40,000 sq ft, 1 to 10 Acres, 10 to 30 Acres, Over 30 Acres
3) By Revenue Source: Entry Fees and Ticket Sales, Food and Beverages, Merchandising, Advertisement, Others
4) By Visitor: Families with Children (0-8), Families with Children (9-12), Teenagers (13-19), Young adults (20-25), Adults (Ages 25+)
The table of contents in TBRC’s family/indoor entertainment centers market report includes:
1. Executive Summary
2. Family/Indoor Entertainment Centers Market Characteristics
3. Family/Indoor Entertainment Centers Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Family/Indoor Entertainment Centers
5. Family/Indoor Entertainment Centers Market Size And Growth
27. Family/Indoor Entertainment Centers Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Family/Indoor Entertainment Centers Market
29. Family/Indoor Entertainment Centers Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that excels in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally it has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 28+ countries globally.
Get a quick glimpse of our services here:
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]