The Rituximab Biosimilars Global Market Report 2021-31 by The Business Research Company describes and explains the global rituximab biosimilars market and covers 2016 to 2021, termed the historic period, and 2022 to 2026, termed the forecast period, along with further forecasts for the period 2026-2031. The report evaluates the market across each region and for the major economies within each region.
The Rituximab Biosimilars Global Market Report 2022 covers rituximab biosimilars market drivers, rituximab biosimilars market trends, rituximab biosimilars market segments, rituximab biosimilars market growth rate, rituximab biosimilars market major players, and rituximab biosimilars market size.
View Complete Report:
The rituximab biosimilars market report provides in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the global rituximab biosimilars industry along with revised market numbers due to the effects of the coronavirus and the expected rituximab biosimilars market growth numbers for 2022-2031.
The global rituximab biosimilars market size is expected to grow from $1.77 billion in 2021 to $2.05 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.1%. The growth in the market is mainly due to the companies resuming their operations and adapting to the new normal while recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The rituximab biosimilars market share is expected to reach $3.42 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 13.6%.
Request Report Sample Now:
Rituximab Biosimilars Global Market Report 2022 is the most comprehensive report available on this market and will help gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies. The chapter on the impact of COVID-19 gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market. The chapter also covers markets which have been positively affected by the pandemic.
TBRC’s report covers the rituximab biosimilars market segments-
1) By Application: Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Others
2) By Distribution Channel: Hospital Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Other Direct Distribution Channels
3) By Route of Administration: Subcutaneous, Intravenous, Molecular Type
Table Of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Rituximab Biosimilars Market Characteristics
3. Rituximab Biosimilars Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Rituximab Biosimilars
5. Rituximab Biosimilars Market Size And Growth
27. Rituximab Biosimilars Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Rituximab Biosimilars Pipeline Analysis
29. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Rituximab Biosimilars Market
30. Rituximab Biosimilars Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that excels in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally it has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 20+ countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Find us on