Precautions for purchasing China Emergency Light :
1. The number of input channels, is it dual power input or single power input.
2. Enter the number of phases, whether it is single-phase or three-phase.
3. The total load capacity refers to the total load capacity of an EPS emergency power supply.
4. The type of load refers to whether it is used for lighting or power, and what load it carries.
5. How long can the emergency backup be used?
6. The number of output branches refers to how many circuits are required to be output.
7. The position and method of the wire in and out, and the size of the wire hole, refer to whether there are special requirements for the wire in and out.
8. Other requirements refer to any requirements other than the above requirements.
9. Whether it is required to have fire protection linkage and the number of branches.
Through the above introduction, Jump Start Manufacturing Company hopes that you can simply refer to the content of this article in future use.