China Spotlight Company introduced under what circumstances need to turn on the "dual flashing light":
1. Driving on a foggy day. Due to poor visibility on foggy days, not only the double flashing lights should be turned on, but also the fog lights should be turned on to remind the passing vehicles to pay attention and to illuminate themselves.
2. When a breakdown or a traffic accident occurs on the road, the double flashing lights should be turned on to remind passing vehicles to pay attention to safety. After a vehicle breaks down or stops in an accident on the expressway, if the lights and warning signs are not used according to the regulations, 3 points will be scored at a time.
3. When towing a faulty motor vehicle, both the towing vehicle and the towed vehicle should turn on the hazard warning flashing lights to remind oneself that the vehicle is in an abnormal state.
4. When temporarily stopping on the road, turn on the double flashing lights to remind other cars to pay attention.
5. When forming a convoy permitted by the traffic police department, the vehicles in the convoy should turn on double flashing lights.
a. When the visibility is less than 100 meters, turn on the fog lights, low beam lights, position lights, front and rear position lights, and hazard warning flashers, and the speed shall not exceed 40 kilometers per hour, and the distance from the vehicle ahead in the same lane shall be more than 50 meters.
b. When the visibility is less than 50 meters, turn on the fog lights, low beam lights, position lights, front and rear position lights, and hazard warning flashers, and the speed shall not exceed 20 kilometers per hour, and leave the highway as soon as possible from the nearest exit.
Through the above introduction,Yuyao Linsheng Spotlight Supplier From China hopes that you can simply refer to the content of this article in future use.