Automotive Plastics Market is expected to record a CAGR of over 11.2% over the forecast period. Plastic is a lighter material than metal, and has improved properties such as high impact strength, ease of molding, improved aesthetics, and weight reduction compared to conventional automobile parts. Plastics and engineering polymers are used in a variety of automotive applications to manufacture exterior and interior components such as bumpers, doors, safety and windows, headlights, side mirror housings, trunk lids, hoods, grilles and wheel covers. This high-performance plastic is used in the automotive industry due to its excellent mechanical properties and excellent appearance. These high-performance plastics increase the energy efficiency of cars by reducing weight while providing durability, corrosion resistance, toughness, design flexibility, resilience and high performance at a low cost.
Global automotive plastics market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of 11.2% in the forecast period of 2020-2027. This report contains the data of base year 2019 and historic year of 2018. This rise in market value can be attributed to the technological advancements in the electric vehicles.
Automotive Plastics Market report provides a detailed analysis of global market size, regional and country-level market size, segmentation market growth, market share, competitive Landscape, sales analysis, impact of domestic and global market players, value chain optimization, trade regulations, recent developments, opportunities analysis, strategic market growth analysis, product launches, area marketplace expanding, and technological innovations.
Get Sample PDF (including COVID19 Impact Analysis) of Market Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-automotive-plastics-market
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Decline of automotive production in certain countries such as India, Russia, Morocco, and many others restricts the demand of automotive plastics
- Less recyclability of certain types of plastic materials hampers the demand and thus affecting the growth of the market
- Few plastic products are banned for usage this can be used only once, hinders the growth of the market
- Rising automotive industry boosts the demand for plastic materials, which acts as a driver for the growth of the market
- Plastics reduce the overall weight without affecting the safety or performance of the vehicle, which acts as a driver for the market
- Growth of bio-based plastics products in the manufacturing of automobiles also acts as a market driver
- Stringent regulations regarding price-sensitiveness and carbon emissions boosts the demand for automotive plastics, which acts as a driver in the growth of the market
Key Players: Global Automotive Plastics Market Market
- Magna International Inc., Lear Corporation, Adient plc, BASF SE, Borealis AG, Covestro AG, Evonik Industries AG, SABIC, Grupo Antolin, TOYOTA BOSHOKU CORPORATION, Faurecia, TOYODA GOSEI Co., Ltd., Sage Automotive Interiors, DSM, Dow, Momentive, TEIJIN LIMITED, Solvay, Akzo Nobel N.V., CNR Group, LLC
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
Chapter One: Automotive Plastics Market Overview
Chapter Two: Manufacturers Profiles
Chapter Three: Global Automotive Plastics Market Competition, by Players
Chapter Four: Global Automotive Plastics Market Size by Regions
Chapter Five: Global Automotive Plastics Market Revenue by Countries
Chapter Six: Global Automotive Plastics Market Revenue by Product Type
Chapter Seven: Global Automotive Plastics Market Revenue by Application
Chapter Eight: Global Automotive Plastics Market Revenue by Geography
Get Detail [email protected]
Key Report Highlights
Comprehensive pricing analysis based on different product types and regional segments
Market size data in terms of revenue and sales volume
Deep insights about regulatory and investment scenarios of the global Automotive Plastics market
Analysis of market effect factors and their impact on the forecast and outlook of the global Automotive Plastics Market
The detailed assessment of the vendor landscape and leading companies to help understand the level of competition in the global Automotive Plastics Market
A roadmap of growth opportunities available in the Global Automotive Plastics Market with the identification of key factors
The exhaustive analysis of various trends of the Global Automotive Plastics Market to help identify market developments
Key Questions Answered in Report:
What is the key to the Automotive Plastics Market ?
What will the Automotive Plastics market Demand and what will be Growth?
What are the latest opportunities for Automotive Plastics market in the future?
What are the strengths of the key players?