The recent past has witnessed a transition in conventional teaching methods with a smooth and flexible learning process. Educational institutes are actively adopting cutting edge teaching methods including projectors, smart notebooks, whiteboards, etc. There has been coordination among software innovators, hardware providers, and educational material providers. Furthermore, smart education and learning are not bounded by a number of hours, attendance, and location. In layman’s terms, smart learning and education refer to focusing on the applications of mobile instruments and emphasizing on mobility of learners. Although the Smart Education and Learning market is in a nascent stage, developed countries, as well as emerging economies, have started adopting the novel techniques of education and learning actively.
Get HOLISTIC Request Sample Copy Of This Business Report: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/3624
The ASEAN smart education and learning market was valued for US$ 73,787.2 Mn in 2019 is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 21.7% during the forecast period.
Market Dynamics- Drivers
Proactive initiatives by governments for literacy development is expected to drive growth of the ASEAN Smart Education and Learning market during the forecast period
Various governments across ASEAN are focused on engaging in digitization efforts in schools and other educational institutions. Apart from installations of broadband facilities, the government is supporting educational institutions to offer e-learning courses. For instance, an initiative by the Singapore government called FutureSchools@Singapore is providing high-end technology and digital content to schools. The Malaysian government launched an online learning portal called Malaysia Education Online (MEdO) with the aim of delivering a significant portion of courses online. Thus, these factors are expected to drive growth of the ASEAN Smart Education and Learning market in the near future.
Launch of ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) is expected to propel the ASEAN Smart Education and Learning market growth over the forecast period
The ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) chose its official working language such as English, in order to boost the competitiveness of ASEAN countries in other regional markets through effective communication and services. Since there is a low degree of English language skills in the ASEAN region, e-learning facilities have witnessed significant demand in the region. Moreover, English communication skills are in high demand from private companies and government facilities in the region. Therefore, launch of AEC is expected to support the market growth over the forecast period.
Advent of virtual reality (VR) classroom is expected to present lucrative growth opportunities in the near future
Companies such as Google Inc., Sensavis Inc., Immersive VR Education Ltd., and Discovery Communications, Inc. entering into the field of virtual reality in education. Classrooms with 3D learning environments and virtual reality offer more realistic and effective learning experiences for students. Moreover, these technologies are an excellent alternatives for television and online videos and are expected to encourage primary school students to develop a more precise and practical knowledge base.
Provision of cloud-based education solutions can offer major business opportunities
Rampant growth in the IT and communication industry has opened new ways to education in cost-effective and convenient ways. Cloud computing has introduced new avenues for educational institutions to teach and engage students. Educational institutions are expected to take advantage of cloud computing, in order to lower their initial capital expenditures, protect data, and reduce administration costs. Moreover, cloud-based applications and software are expected to deliver more engaging levels of education in terms of education sharing facilities and workgroup learning platforms.
This report segments the ASEAN smart education and learning market on the basis of by delivery model, by end-use and by country. On the basis of delivery model, the ASEAN smart education and learning market is segmented into classroom-based, desktop/ mobile-based and simulation-based. On the basis of end-use, ASEAN smart education and learning market is segmented into higher education, transnational education, technical vocation & technical, education (TVET), language training (English), early childcare & pre-school, continual professional development, qualifications, and assessment & standards. On the basis of country, ASEAN smart education and learning market is segmented into Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand and Rest of ASEAN (Cambodia, Laos, Burma & Brunei).
Key features of the study:
• This report provides an in-depth analysis of the ASEAN smart education and learning market and provides market size (US$ million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2019-2027), considering 2018 as the base year
• It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
• This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by leading players
• It profiles leading players in the ASEAN smart education and learning market based on the following parameters – regulatory landscape, company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
• These key market players are focusing on collaboration strategy with other market leaders to innovate and launch new products to meet the increasing needs and requirements of consumers.
• Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future product launches, technology upgradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
• The ASEAN smart education and learning market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
• Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through the various strategy matrices used in analyzing the ASEAN smart education and learning market.
ASEAN Smart education and learning Market, By Delivery Model
ASEAN Smart education and learning Market, By End-use
• Higher Education
• Transnational Education
• Technical Vocation & Technical
• Education (TVET)
• Language Training (English)
• Early Childcare & Pre-School
• Continual Professional Development
• Qualifications, Assessment &
Get HOLISTIC Request Customization Of This Business Report: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-customization/3624
Key players operating in the ASEAN Smart Education and Learning market are Adobe Systems Incorporated, Unit4 N.V., Blackboard Inc., Extramarks Education Pvt. Ltd., Educomp Solutions Ltd., Saba Software, Inc., Scholastic Corporation, NIIT Ltd., Cisco Systems Inc., and Smart Technologies, Inc.
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Name: Mr. Raj Shah
Phone: US +12067016702 / UK +4402081334027
Email: [email protected]
Visit Our Blogs: https://blog.coherentmarketinsights.com