On your computer, even if it is immediately needed to free up any room on your hard disk. Particularly to transfer fresh files or since Mac disk is still overflowing. Manually finding and removing data is not a simple job. So here's a software that will make it simple for you to quickly search and remove large files from Mac. This program is the best Mac toolkit you can find. Not only it will do the cleaning of the trash from your Computer, it will also sort the files and saves the room that holds the data efficiently and rapidly.
The iMyMac Mac Cleaner is the tool that you can access from the reference provided. The Large & Old Files is a program under the Cleaner feature of the iMyMac Mac Cleaner, this is to find several files that consume the disk space or are out of date, and to clear files to allow enough room space on your Mac device. Here’s how the Large and old Files feature works with your Mac.
1. Launch The iMyMac Mac Cleaner and then choose the Large & Old Cleaner module.
2. Go to the Cleaner module and choose the Large and Old files under the list.
3. Launch the large and old files scanning button and scan the files on your Mac.
4. After the scanning process is done, click on the view button to view all the scanning file list.
5. Choose the files and old files categorized by size from 5 MB to 100 MB and 100 MB above, both in the period, upwards of 30 days for more than a year. Then select files in the right corner of the same list.
6. Start the Cleaning of files. Mark the files you want to remove and then click on the Clean button if you are sure of the files that you want to remove.