There was a time when leather furniture had a rather limited range. These days however, thanks to the sheer variety and types of leather available, the range of leather chairs have dramatically improved and in fact, you can now even shop online for the entire range of leather chairs. Don't believe us? Try http://www.annandaleinteriors.com.au
Leather furniture is not only ultra comfortable, is sophisticated, very upmarket and, unless you have pets or a whole bunch of ultra naughty kids, is quite durable too. Modern leather chairs go very well with modern sophisticated homes and apartments and you can easily increase the beauty of your house with modern leather chairs.
Folks attempting to buy leather chairs for the first time may be quite surprised at the sheer range of leather available. There is a wide variety in quality, texture, sturdiness, and sophistication. Here is a partial list of various types of leather available:
1. Full Grain Leather Furniture – This is authentic, pure leather. The animal hide is treated in natural vegetable dye. That's it! No further treatment done. It's the leather equivalent of “extra virgin” and because of this, it retains the look and texture of the actual hide. This furniture is rough and tough and long-lasting. Initially the leather is tough but softens with use. Furniture made from full gain leather basically caters to expensive tastes.
2. Top Grain Leather Furniture – This is leather that has received some minimal amount of polishing. Basically, it goes through a buffing process, making it much softer than full grain, but it retains the same look, durability and longevity of full grain leather. Ladies generally prefer the top grain leather furniture because it is less rugged and has a softer feel to it.
3. Split Grain Leather Furniture – When the top part (expensive part) of natural leather is removed, what remains is called slit grain leather. This leather is harder in texture and generally more difficult to maintain. But his leather is preferred when making certain types of furniture.
4. Bonded Leather Furniture – This is the equivalent of faux wood furniture. Bonded leather gives you a high-quality leather feel and look but at the cost of upper-end upholstery furniture. Bonded leather is basically left over real leather pieces bonded together using adhesive material in a process that is similar to making plywood. The result is leather furniture that looks and feels very much like the real thing.
5. Nubuck Leather Furniture - Rawhide from cattle is sanded to give it a soft, suede-like appearance. The product is generally waterproofed and treated with chemicals to make it soft. Nubuck leather furniture can go great with your décor.
Here's a partial list of ready to buy leather Interior Design Furniture Sydney available for purchase online:
1. The Drew Chair
2. Sling Chair
3. Higgins Leather Chair
4. Piper Leather Chair
5. Marv Leather Chair
6. Sebastian Leather Wing Chair
7. Amanda Leather Chair
8. Portia Leather Wing Chair
9. Bailey Leather Chair
10. Hoffman Leather Chair
11. LOWE Chair with Fringing
12. Tustin Chair – Leather & Fabric
13. Hemingway Leather Chair
14. Marquis Leather Chair
15. Oliver Leather Chair
16. Ralph Leather Wing Chair
17. Hennessy Leather Chair
18. Thomas Leather Chair
19. Porano Fabric/Leather Chair
20. Domain Leather Chair
21. Portia Leather Chair
22. Yarra Leather Wing Chair
23. Canelli Leather Armchair Chair
24. Morgana Leather Chair
Please visit http://www.annandaleinteriors.com.au for the best deals on Drum Coffee Table.