[b][CAMBODIA, 02/23/2016][/b] – Vagabond Temple provides relaxing and healing yoga and meditation classes. The instructor will guide participants throughout each class about Dharma and yoga and meditation techniques. They have the option to combine these with healing sessions.
[b]Individual Retreat Programs[/b]
The stress and grind of city life and working a 9 to 5 job will take its toll on a person’s mental and physical health. Vagabond Temple provides prospective guests with programs that enable them to clear their mind, remove toxins and improve overall health.
They offer ongoing yoga and meditation retreat programs filled with Dharma talks, and yoga and meditation techniques. The forms of yoga that Vagabond Temple teaches include:
1. Hatha – this practice seeks to embody the qualities of both the moon and the sun by being passive and active simultaneously, seeking stillness and relaxation, even in challenging asana. The temple focuses on accuracy, alignment and breathing while holding static poses.
2. Vinyasa Flow – the instructor works to connect guests’ movement with their breath as they flow between poses, to create a holistic sequence that improves flexibility and strength while relaxing the mind.
3. Kundalini – the instructor uses a vigorous combination of visualization, mantras, breathing and movement to cultivate harmony.
4. Yin – this slow-paced style of asana practice concentrates on holding poses in their relaxed form for long periods of time. This technique enhances flexibility, reduces stress and allows chi to flow unobstructed throughout the body.
Vagabond Temple allows guests to co-design their individual retreat program by giving them the freedom to decide what day to start and determine how long they would like to stay. They work with the timeframe that a guest provides to create an individual approach for each person entering the temple. Participants also have the option to add a Reiki course, healing sessions or a detox program.
Vagabond Temple offers a variety of healing sessions that reduce stress and restore the body’s vigor. Some of the programs they offer include:
1. Reiki – a gentle hands-on technique for relaxation, stress reduction, emotional and energetic healing and re-balancing.
2. Reflexology – this ancient healing method uses pressure points in the feet to integrate the mind, body and emotions.
3. Khmer Massage – this traditional Cambodian style dry massage focuses on pressure points to increase blood circulation.
Vagabond Temple has a holistic approach that heals the body and mind through massages, yoga and meditation.
[b]About Vagabond Temple[/b]
Vagabond Temple has structured teachings that give participants a thorough understanding of their life journey while allowing them to experience all aspects of yoga and complementary spiritual systems like Taoism, Tantra and Buddhism. Kobi and Pazit established Vagabond Temple Spiritual Home after many years of international travel and teaching spirituality together.
For more information about the company’s programs, visit http://www.vagabondtemple.com/yoga-and-meditation-retreats.