If you are using your Gmail account by using Gmail ID and password but unfortunately you forgot the password then you can recover your Gmail account mannerly. Gmail account is most necessary email service that has number of the services and features to do the multiple things that you feel like to do with your Gmail settings. You can change you Gmail account email ID and password by using the recovery option that is associated feature of Gmail account.
If you are having any technical difficulty in performing technical steps then you can contact us in Gmail customer service department from where you can have reasonable technical guidance to fix the issue in no time.
Follow the steps as refers below to change recovery email in Gmail account:
• Visit Gmail “Sign in” page and enter your correct email ID and password.
• Go to the “Settings” and click to the “Account and import” option.
• Click on the “Change password recovery” option.
• Your “Sign in & recovery” page will be open from where you can recover your Gmail name email ID, password and so on.
• Click on the “Recovery mail” and change your Gmail account email ID and click to the “Done” button.
If you are problem has been resolved but again stuck with other technical glitches then you can contract tech support team by just dialing Gmail customer care toll free number.