Juicer is a machine used to extract juice from fruits, vegetables, and herbs. It extracts juices by crushing and squeezing the pulp and filtering juice from a thin mesh attached to the unit. The introduction of new juicer varieties has helped in the consumption of raw fruits and vegetables easier. In addition, the juicer market today has extended the use and application of juicer to make dough for chapattis, bread, pizza, grinding baby foods, and coffee.
The juicer market is growing big and adapting to the technological changes as key players are developing smart juicers that can connect to other devices. Automation in the technical industry also boosts the companies to add new technology, innovations, and looks and develop multi-utility juicers that can work in different modes for different work.
Market scope and structure analysis:
Market Size Available for Years
Base Year Considered
Type, Application, Distribution Channel, and Region
North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), LAMEA (Middle East, Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of LAMEA)
Omega, HUROM HZ, Breville Group Ltd., Cuisinart Inc., Electrolux AB, Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co., Philips, Kuvings, Newell Brands Inc., Panasonic Corp., Groupe SEB and Sharp Corp.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6824
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
• The COVID-19 has impacted the manufacturing of juicers and procurement of raw materials as a major chunk is electric components that are manufactured by Chinese companies.
• Most of the FMCD shops are closed because of lockdown and juicer being non-essential commodity has shown a drastic fall in sales over the globe.
• In addition, the major customers of juice manufacturers i.e., the cafes, pubs, restaurants, and hotels are closed amid lockdown which has impacted the sales of juicer but the market is expected to experience growth once the hotels and cafes are opened.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The rise in demand for fruit and vegetable juices containing fiber, health awareness campaigns, healthy lifestyle in mid-income groups, rise in income level, and urge to spend more on health and body fitness are the factors that drive the growth of the global juicer market. In addition, consumer preference toward fresh fruit juice instead of tetra pack drinks containing high preservatives and sugar has led to more demand for fruit juice in the market. The demand is filled by juice cafes and bars which in turn is demanding more juicers with better capabilities. There are no problems with the availability of raw materials and it has been stable from the past couple of years. There have been significant innovations towards the development of juicers consuming less power having new features and capacities and reduce the cost to compete the oversupply of juicers in the market.
The global Juicer market trends are as follows:
New product launches to flourish the market
The launch of new products with improved capabilities have been launched by leading market players. They have taken innovations and development to a new level to provide the customers best product and service. Omega NC900HDC is one of the finest centrifugal machines from Omega. It has 80 rpm motor for slow extraction of juice which makes the juice thicker and more vibrant in color and the juice can be stored for 72 hours.
This series of juicers is designed for superior quality juice preventing oxidation of nutrients and slow rpm (rotation per minute) of juicer prevents the molecules to boil from heat generated by the motor.
Surge in usage by household and juice bars
Market leaders have been focusing on manufacturing new products for various applications as there are varying demands based on the utilization. Prominent market players like Phillips have come up with VIVA series that targets household mid-segment with a low-price range and quick clean technology for easy cleaning of juicers. The VIVA range can make up to 2 liters of juice in one go with a 700w motor.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6824
In professional, HUROM HZ series are the finest with a separate inlet for fruits and leafy vegetables. In addition, it has different strainer for frozen fruit, smoothies, and soft ingredients covering all the requirements of juice bars and shops.
Key Segments Covered:
• Centrifugal Juicer
• Masticating Juicer
• Triturating Juicer
• Direct Sales (In commercial juicers)
Key Benefits of the Report:
• This study presents the analytical depiction of the global juicer industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
• The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global juicer market share.
• The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global Juicer market growth scenario.
• Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
• The report provides a detailed global juicer market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Juicer Market Research Report:
• What are the leading market players active in the juicer market?
• What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
• What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
• What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
To know more about the report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/juicer-market-A06459
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of "Market Research Reports" and "Business Intelligence Solutions." AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting services to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domains. AMR offers its services across 11 industry verticals including Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Materials & Chemicals, Construction & Manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Energy & Power, Semiconductor & Electronics, Automotive & Transportation, ICT & Media, Aerospace & Defense, and BFSI.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): 1-800-792-5285, 1-503-894-6022, 1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/allied-market-research