The “Identity and Access Management Market report categories the global market by Industries, Services and Geography” report provides a detailed overview of the major factors impacting the global market with the market share analysis and revenues of various sub segments.
Identity and access management solutions provides ability to manage electronic identity for accessing information and resources System security and providing secure environment is emerging as one of the top most priorities for organization, considering the increasing incident of insider threats, which may result into loss of critical information and financial losses. Increasing compliance adherence requirement is also pushing the adoption for advanced identity and access management solutions.
Get Complete Report @ http://theinsightpartners.com/reports/identity-and-access-management-market
Rising adoption of bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trends, increasing usage of mobile devices for work, complex web applications threats are hindering the traditional solutions and models of Identity and access management, and pushing the innovation envelope for further development of advanced models and solutions which can cater according to today’s dynamic requirements.
Increasing focus of enterprises towards compliances management, increasing security concerns among data sensitive industry like telecommunications, and banking, insurance and financial industry services and high mobility adoption trends are some of the factors that are driving the Identity and access management market. Low trust factor on cloud services for providing identity assurance is one of the reasons that may slow down the growth of Identity and access management solutions among various industry verticals. Increasing BYOD and mobility trends and providing solutions via hybrid model are among the factors that are expected to provide high opportunities for various Identity and access management market players that are operating in this particular market.
Request Sample Copy @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000169
The Identity and access management market is segmented on the basis of component into password management, audit, compliance, and governance, single sign-on., directory services and provisioning Further, on the basis of deployment type the Identity and access management market is segmented into cloud and On-premise. The Identity and access management market is also divided on the basis of end user type into small and medium enterprise and large enterprise. The Identity and access management market is bifurcated on the basis of industry vertical into telecom and IT, public sector and utilities, BFSI, retail, education, energy, manufacturing, healthcare and life sciences and others. The global Identity and access management market is also bifurcated on the basis of regions into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
North America holds one of the largest share in the global Identity and access management market. High technical adoption trends and high awareness among end users in North American region has fueled the growth of the Identity and access management market. Asia Pacific is one of the fastest growing Identity and access management market and provides lucrative opportunity for various solutions vendors, due to increasing regulatory compliances and increasing number of connected devices.
Reason to buy
• Highlights widely used product offerings thereby allowing organizations to gain revenues by focusing majorly on select products
• The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Identity and Access Management market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
• Get reliable information about the strategies manufacturers in this market use to drive revenue
• Gain insights into the competitive landscape, to strengthen market competitiveness and positioning
• Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
• Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
• Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as the those hindering it
• Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
• Examine the current and future impact of the five forces namely: bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitutes, threat of new entrants and degree of competition
Inquire about discount on this report @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPTE100000169
Some of the key players operating in the global Identity and access management market are. EMC Corporation, Centrify Corporation, Sailpoint Technologies, Inc., Hitachi ID Systems, Inc., Okta, Inc., Netiq Corporation , Dell Software , Microsoft Corporation , Oracle , CA Technologies and IBM Corporation among others.
About The Insight Partners:
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries.
Email: [email protected]