Regular maintenance also increases the lifespan of an electronic product and keeps it running in an energy efficient manner.
Tips for maintaining replacement filter for Flair.
• To make sure that the area around the air purifier is clean. Accumulation of dust bunnies and dirt around the unit will mean unnecessary work for the air purifier. Keeping our house clean allows the air purifier to work efficiently against unseen dust, debris and allergens.
• Clean the grills and panels of the air purifier regularly to avoid build-up of dust inside the unit itself. Use clean, micro fibre cloth to remove the dust more effectively.
• If our air purifier comes with a filter change indicator, make sure that we replace the HEPA and activated carbon filters of Vollara products on schedule, or we can refer to our calendar for replacing the aforesaid air filters.
• Clean the washable pre-filter regularly to extend the life of HEPA and activated carbon filters. Clogged pre-filters may release heavy dust particles on to the inner filters and reduce their efficiency.
• Place our air purifier in an open area instead of putting it behind furniture or storage units. Operating in constricted spaces not only reduces the efficiency of the air purifier but can also reduce the life of HEPA filters.
• Lastly, make sure that the doors and windows are closed before running the air purifier; otherwise the unit may run for hours without result. In turn, it will deteriorate the efficiency of the air filters.
In products of Air Purifier Repair Center like air purifiers, maintenance of air filters can also help in keeping the noise level down as it reduces the stress on the input and output fans. The best thing about air purifier maintenance is that it is relatively simple and can be done by our self.