MyOnlineForce, a recently released online marketing tool, helps practices and small businesses develop and maintain their online presence.
An active online presence can lay the foundation for the success of your business. Today, more and more people are searching for your business online and reading online reviews before they decide to buy a product. What potential customers see in their initial search has a direct connection to your bottom line.
• In two-tenths of a second, an online visitor will form an opinion of your brand after visiting your website.
• Almost 92 percent of customers read online reviews.
• Nearly 40 percent of consumers form an opinion by reading just one to three reviews.
If your website is outdated, potential customers will think the same of your business. If they cannot find your business online, they will go to a competitor whose website can be found quickly. Also, if your business has negative online reviews or no reviews at all, customers will move on without ever giving your business a chance.
The best solution to this problem is creating an active online presence. That means building a modern, up-to-date website that incorporates best SEO practices so your website pops up quickly in search results. It also encourages customer reviews, monitors and responds to online reviews and makes sure positive ones are published where potential customers can see them.
MyOnlineForce offers a three-in-one package for addressing the online presence needs for small business:
• Website building: Our website building service makes it easy for you to build or revamp your website. It is simple and easy to use so you can update and add content as your business changes and grows.
• Reputation management: A powerful, easy-to-use solution that monitors and notifies you of any reviews published about your business on major review websites. Our online reputation manager can also help you capture client feedback, publish positive reviews and filter out negative ones.
• SEO services: Boost your search rankings and make your business more visible when potential customers search for it online.
Now is the time for you to take control and maintain a positive online reputation for yourself – before others do it for you.
Businesses that are ready to ensure their brand has an active and controlled online reputation should email [email protected]
Everyone who emails will receive a free Online Presence Assessment that shows every online review written about their practice, plus an Online Reputation Score (A-F scale).