Posted October 26, 2018 by cbdvapegenius
This Press Release is about an interview conducted with the CEO of CBD Vape Genius
What made you personally start this business?
Well I heard about CBD and some of the studies that where coming out. I decided to try a few products myself just to see what I felt.
After trying many products I found many different health and comfort benefits from it. As someone who plays handball at a competitive tournament level, I found a big appreciation for this.
With heavy research I found that this product and market was untapped and brand new. I had recently for the last two years bounced many business ideas around but couldn't find the right now.
Once I decided to start this, I researched the costs and potential profit involved, and then I started assembling my team.
We launched the website for functional Use May 1st. Since we've made several upgrades and improvements, and will continue to do so.
What are some of the toughest challenges you face in this industry?
1. Processing payments
2. The closed minded individuals who think all cannabis is the same: There's a huge misconception that all this CBD talk is about marijuana or an excuse to get high. The truth is CBD doesn't get you high at all, it's been proven to be impossible. It's a different compound in of itself.
3. Compatibility of products: because all manufactures for vaporized oils are all different, mix matching sometimes doesn't work. And it's unrealistic for a consumer to pay significantly more for a cheap vaporizer just because the settings work well with there product. One of the reasons CBD Vape Genius will be coming out with our own 100% customizable compatible with all oils vaporizer.
Where do you see this industry and CBD Vape Genius going?
According to Forbes they said we should reach 2.2 billion of an industry by the year 2020. Thus far our industry is about 1+ billion. I believe we will reach at the very least 2 billion by 2020. Last year the latest research suggested that only 5% of people knew what CBD was, I'd say its probably around 15-20% right now, and by 2020 I would say near 50%. of Americans will know what CBD is.
1. We are constantly upgrading our website, and will continue to invest into innovating our website to be even faster and more functional for our consumers.
2. We are heavily focusing on creating better more engaging content with more info-graphics than ever before to help users new to CBD make better purchasing decisions.
3. New products: each and everyday there are new products coming out, we aim to carry reliable best of the best, while maintaining a vast variety of items that may be valuable to different consumers. We will continue to expand our product lineup, but will not sacrifice quality. A first bad experience will ruin CBD for that user. Many people do not give things a second chance.
4. Our own brand: We aren't sure exactly when, but in the near future we'd like our own brand name of vaporizers as well as CBD products.
|Contact Email||[email protected]|
|Issued By||Victor John|
|Website||CBD Vape Genius|
|Business Address||Forest Hills, New York
|Categories||Business , Fitness , Health|
|Tags||CBD PRODUCTS , CBD Vape Genius , Cbd , CBD Industry , CBD For The People , Interview with CBD Vape Genius CEO , Vaporizer Solutions , CBD industry growth|
|Last Updated||November 10, 2018|