Basic SEO Tips Any Content Writer Should Know
• c posts to the conclusion, keywords play the most significant role in uplifting the page ranking in the search engines, adding value to the content (enriching it) etc. don’t overdo it, remember to use it efficiently, when and where as required.
• Learn to optimize your content well- URL, Metadata, headings, sub-headings, inside content, conclusion, etc. each of the elements shall be in just the correct proportion so as to appeal to your target audience better.
• Remember a unique, relevant headline (H1) is extremely important for the content that you are preparing. The headline is the first thing that will encapsulate your target audience, so if that is not presented correctly, then the entire content is of no use! it might not even generate the desired traffic, consequently failing in performance too.
• One more important point for content writers to keep in mind, is the creation of backlinks - yes the more you put relevant backlinks in your content, the more traffic you attract towards your post, consequently your website too. For your kind information, the volume of backlinks on a single content of yours is a straightway indication of significance or popularity of the target page. Google gives greater attention to pages with higher incoming links. Backlinks enhances both free traffic and higher ranking in Google.
Blunders You Need to Avoid
• Content Writing Fluff- Remember you are not here to showcase any meaningless vague content on your page. The situation should never be like; you have to display some content that is why you are uploading it. We should always focus on quality content (especially in case of writings) and its uniqueness. Your audience will never appreciate content that they couldn’t relate to or was of no help to them.
• Using epigenetic Phrases- Refrain yourself from using too much of generic or overused phrases /quotes, etc. When a reader is coming to your website finally surfing through a hundred other ones, he or she aspires to get some real or refreshing substance on your page. Don’t serve them the same old platter of dish again and again, in this way you will lose their interest.
• Making use of your old content - As already mentioned above, your ideal audience will always wish for something new and afresh from you. So using your old content into the making of your present one might turn out to be a huge turn off for your marketing strategy.
For more details on our products and services, please feel free to visit us at: Online Marketing Company New Delhi, Online Marketing Companies New Delhi, Best Online Marketing Company New Delhi, Search engine marketing New Delhi, Social Media Marketing New Delhi.