Technology has substantial effects on business operations. No matter the size of an enterprise or company, technology has tangible and intangible benefits that will help make money and reach desired goals. These goals can be of wide variey, from making the enterprise/company or organisation more sustainable, improving the products to enhancing existing technologies.
sRealising the absence of a profound platform that helps the researchers and developers of technology and the seekers and scouters of such technology, collaborate mutually and work together towards a pioneering future, GTI or Global Technology Interface was evolved. GTI is a knowledge-sharing platform where innovators and researchers get the opportunity to showcase their inventions for business and government entities to find the right technology that can help achieve their goals and requirements. The platform offers a suitable medium for partners for innovation in healthcare, biotech, cleantech and ICT to communicate and work together.
There are three main areas where the platform offers a handshake between innovators or technology providers and technology seekers or scouters. These are Biotechnology, Clean Technology, and Information and CommunicationTechnology. In the Biotechnology segment, the sub-sectors are BioPharmaceuticals, Bio Services, Bio Agriculture, Bio-Industry, Bio-Informatics, and Healthcare.
Nine significant technologies in the healthcare sub-sector under biotechnology innovations that technology scouters or companies can explore or collaborate with researchers are -
• Daily Active that focuses on the power of medicinal herbs,
• Jendo for identification of cardiovascular-related abnormalities,
• AES is an AI-enabled system detecting Diabetic Retinopathy,
• LadyBWell is a proprietary screening tool that can make initial breast examination easy and seamless.
• Modern Quantum Diagnostic speeds up diagnosis-related aspects in the clinical ecosystem.
• Silvo Clean is a ssterilisation spray to fight against bacteria and other harmful microbes.
• iNICU is an innovative device for neonatal intensive care units.
• iCHR is for collecting child health records and is ' 'India's first Hospital linked engagement platform.
• DART is an assistive tool and works as an alert system.
The overall gamut of biotechnology innovations involves twenty-eight new technologies that range from ingenious agro residual products to innovative horticultural technologies. The AES or Automatic Eye Screening device, for example, uses AI-enabled technology for the identification of Diabetes retinopathy. There are many more new ideas that have been given the shape of usable, practical tools and devices that can add a competitive edge to business entities. For example, the Nanka is a patty composition that is low in calories and yet rich in fibers which makes it ideal as a weight-loss product. On a similar line is the Kithul Treacle or Kithul Jaggery,a jaggery-type made of Sri Lankan palm that ensures that both the aspects of taste and nutrition are optimally met. The DailyGlee has been named so because it is a unique mix of dietary supplements that help users in their wellness objectives. Many such originative leading-edge tools and products can offer pathbreaking solutions to different kinds of industries. The business community should use the potential of GTI to facilitate effective handholding with innovators and research sorganisations and collaborate to help serve the community better.