If and when you are ready to implement remote patient monitoring or invest in chronic care management among other digital health platforms, Sargas Pharmaceutical Adherence and Compliance International will partner with you like a partner that you can trust and count on.
About Sargas Pharmaceutical Adherence and Compliance International (SPAC)
SPAC International is the industry leader in offering proprietary health management systems. We have been on the frontline of developing cutting edge systems such as Chronic Care Management® platform (CCM), Medication Therapy Monitoring® (MTM), Drug Adherence®, and Mobile Medication Therapy Monitoring® among others. Our technologies are designed to help physicians and patients to stay engaged with each other throughout the treatment process.
SPAC International also designs and offers remote patient monitoring, which allows physicians to keep a tab of their patients’ physiological health. Coupled up with remote medication therapy monitoring systems as well as discharge management options, your facility can benefit a great deal from our technologies.
Our Chronic Care Management System
Under this system, we have a range of options. You can choose among them:
• Chronic Care Management Cloud®
• SPAC Chronic Care Management Physician, Patient, and Pharmacy Portals® or
• Mobile Chronic Care Management®
The following are some of the reasons why you should get our products:
• Regularly update comprehensive patient-centered care plans from their EMR.
• Continuity of care by using established care teams (patient-specific doctors)
• 24/7 patient access to care teams for patients to address their acute, chronic care needs to
• 24/7 patient care team access for all physicians to access their patients’ medication information using our cloud physician and pharmacy portals.
• 24/7 access to medical information about every patient in the system to seamlessly coordinate care.
• Scheduled preventative service and medication monitoring by our expert staff
• Customized mobile health applications that can be used by patients.
With our systems, there is an opportunity for every healthcare facility. Get in touch with us via (661) 320-4477 or visit www.spacinternational.com for more details.