The global ready-mix concrete market is expected to reach USD 954.7 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. An increasing number of infrastructure projects including roads, bridges, dams coupled with rapid airport expansion works in emerging countries will fuel growth over the next eight years. Furthermore, rising government spending on power plants, manufacturing facilities, construction infrastructure along with the growing population will augment industry expansion over the upcoming years.
Commercial applications will witness considerable volume growth at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2016 to 2024. Growing population and rapid economic development in emerging countries including China, South Korea, and India are expected to propel the demand for construction of commercial buildings such as shopping malls, schools, offices, colleges, banks, and hospitals.
Browse full research report on Global Ready-Mix Concrete Market: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/ready-mix-concrete-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The global ready-mix concrete market demand was 9,746.5 million tons in 2015 and is anticipated to show high gains on account of swift infrastructural expansion in China, India, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, UAE and the U.S.
• Major government initiatives including the development of 100 smart cities in India, revival of 160 Indian airports and Silk Road Project of China are expected to create immense growth potential. Moreover, rising government spending for the development of government offices and buildings will augment the ready-mix concrete demand over the forecast period.
• MEA accounted for 10.1% of the global volume share in 2015 and is expected to witness gains in light of rising construction activities in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar and Kuwait coupled with growing number of infrastructural projects in the region.
• Latin America is expected to grow significantly at a CAGR of 7.7% from 2016 to 2024 owing to rapid economic growth along with increasing construction of manufacturing plants and energy harnessing projects in Brazil. Rising government efforts to promote solar power generation will spur product demand for construction purpose over the upcoming years.
• Ready-mix concrete industry is dominated by major participants including ACC Ltd., Lafarge, Vicat S.A., Buzzi Unicem S.p.A., Barney & Dickenson, Inc., R.W. Sidley, Inc., CEMEX S.A.B. de C.V., Italcementi Group, UltraTech Cement, Holcim Ltd., Dillon Bros Ready Mix Concrete, LLC, HeidelbergCement, Livingston's Concrete Service, Inc., U.S. Concrete, Inc. and Hanson Cement Ltd.
• Companies are focusing on mergers & acquisitions to increase their penetration in the market. For instance, in July 2016, detergents and chemicals maker Nirma Ltd. acquired Lafarge India’s cement assets for about USD 1.4 billion to expand its business portfolio.
Browse more reports of this category by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/hvac-and-construction-technologies
Grand View Research has segmented the global ready-mix concrete market on the basis of application and region:
Global Ready-Mix Concrete Application Outlook (Volume, Million Tons; Revenue, USD Billion, 2013 - 2024)
• Industrial utilities
Global Ready-Mix Concrete Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Tons; Revenue, USD Billion, 2013 - 2024)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
Access press release of this research report by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-ready-mix-concrete-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Read our blogs - mediafound.org, grandviewresearch.com/blogs/technology