The global assisted reproductive technology (ART) market is expected to reach USD 45 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Childbearing postponement is one of the high impact rendering drivers of the infertility treatment market. The reproductive behavior and pattern of some of the nations such as few European nations have shifted from early to the late childbearing pattern.
Increasing marital age, rising tobacco and alcohol consumption, increasing obesity rate are some of the other factors contributing to market growth. Furthermore, increasing incidence rate of conditions such as poly-cystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), tubal factors, and endometriosis are other drivers of the market.
For PDF sample Copy or More Details please visit link @: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/assisted-reproductive-technology-market
According to the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology, 2012 was the year with the highest percentage of babies born through IVF treatment. The treatment has become more successful and has gained more acceptance, which is further expected to increase the market size in the coming years.
Further Key Findings from the Report Suggest:
• Fresh non-donor was the largest ART market procedure segment in 2014. The fact that fresh eggs and sperms increase the number of successful pregnancies is expected to drive segment growth over the forecast period.
• According to a recent study published in the New England Journal of Medicine.by the researchers from Vietnam and China, frozen embryos are not more effective in comparison to fresh embryos for all women, specifically those suffering from PCOS.
• Frozen non-donor is identified as the most lucrative procedure segment of the assisted reproductive technology industry. A new study claims that fertility treatment with frozen embryos may have more probability of success than those performed with fresh embryos.
• IVF with ICSI dominated the technology type market segment owing to an increase in the chances of successful fertilization, and exceptional technique for treating male infertility. As per the study published in fertility journal Human Reproduction Update 2017, North America, Europe, New Zealand, and Australia, men’s sperm counts declined by 50-60% over the period between 1973 and 2011. Changing lifestyle and environmental factors are some of the factors responsible for the decline of sperm counts.
• Europe dominated the market and is anticipated to maintain its dominance during the forecast period The Asia Pacific region is likely to witness significant growth over the next decade due to improving healthcare infrastructure, increasing awareness and adoption of IVF procedures.
• Technological advancements is expected to drive the market in the coming years. In 2016, INVO Bioscience, Inc. announced the FDA approval of first intravaginal culture system, INVOcell, wherein women’s vagina is used as a natural incubator and the clinical trials have produced pregnancy similar to traditional IVF treatments
• Some of the key players are California Cryobank, Bloom IVF Centre, Parallabs, OvaScience, Anecova, Origio, Microm Ltd., Merck KGaA, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Boston Science Corporation, and Hamilton Throne Ltd.
To request research report sample copy with TOC please visit @: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/assisted-reproductive-technology-market/request/rs1
Grand View Research has segmented the global assisted reproductive technology market based on procedure, type, end use, and region:
Procedure Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
• Fresh Donor
• Fresh Non-Donor
• Frozen Donor
• Frozen Non-donor
• Embryo/Egg Banking
Type Outlook(Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
• In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
o IVF with Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
o IVF without Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
• Fertility Clinics
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
• North America
o The U.S.
o The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
o South Africa
For Inquire before buying please visit @: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/2402/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.