The data center Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) equipment are used to perform inspection and keep a track of the assets involved inside a data center. The earlier methods of manual tracking of records were error prone and less reliable. With the growing demands of data centers, organizations have adopted for flexible modules of data centers through which they can scale up or down their operations quite frequently and easily as per the use. Asset management operations are enhanced with the use of RFID solutions at data centers.
Browse industry data tables and in-depth TOC of the Data Center RFID Industry to 2025 @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/reports/data-center-rfid-market
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Data Center RFID Industry with detailed industry segmentation by solutions, services, verticals and geography. The global data center RFID industry is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period due to requirements in efficient and error free asset tracking of the data center assets. Sensitive information inside data centers are prone to high cyber-attacks and malicious software. Such attacks can be detected with the use of RFID equipment on data center assets and such actions can be dealt with proper measures.
Request Sample Copy @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000216
The objectives of this report are as follows:
• To provide overview of the global data center RFID industry
• To analyze and forecast the global data center RFID industry on the basis of solutions, services, and verticals
• To provide industry size and forecast till 2025 for overall data center RFID industry with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
• To evaluate industry dynamics effecting the industry during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
• To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
• To profile key data center RFID providers influencing the industry along with their SWOT analysis and industry strategies
Some of the leading players in data center RFID industry are IBM Corporation, Zebra Technologies, Alien Technology, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Impinj, Avery Dimension, GAO RFID, Omni-ID, RF Code and Invengo Information Technology.
Few Key Points from Table of Content
Data Center RFID Industry Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 - By Vertical
• Telecom & IT
Data Center RFID Industry Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 - Geographical Analysis
• North America
• Asia Pacific (APAC)
• Middle East & Africa (MEA)
• South America (SAM)
Data Center RFID Industry, Key Company Profiles Included Key Facts, Business Description, Financial Overview, SWOT Analysis and Key Developments
• IBM Corporation
• Zebra Technologies
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise
• Alien Technology
• Avery Dennison
• Invengo Information Technology
• GAO RFID
• RF Code
Inquire about discount on this report @
About The Insight Partners:
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries.
Email: [email protected]