Design, Supply, and Installation
[KENT, 28/02/2019] - Ecolution has a dedicated in-house team that designs, supplies, and installs renewable energy to both commercial and residential properties. They install air source heat pumps, energy storage systems, electric vehicle (EV) chargers, ground source heat pumps, and solar photovoltaic (PV) and hot water systems. Ecolution’s experts are experienced in installing these systems for every property. They cover new buildings, existing ones, and multi-property businesses.
• Air Source Heat Pumps provide efficient heating to a home by absorbing outside air. The process is similar to the way refrigerators extract air for cooling purposes. These pumps can provide heating and hot water, saving users money, time, and space.
• Solar PV Panels absorb energy from the sun through photovoltaic cells. This energy is then converted into electricity for everyday use. Contrary to popular belief, these cells don’t need direct sunlight to function well. The panels only need to absorb photons that can go through clouds during daylight.
• Energy Storage helps business owners make the most out of their solar PVs as it provides backup in case of power cuts. The company also says that customers can reduce energy costs by switching to their energy storage during the national grid’s on-peak periods.
• Solar Thermal Systems use solar panels to collect energy from the sun for heating and hot water, similar to air source heat pumps.
• EV Chargers are a way to future-proof one’s property, according to Ecolution. The company is approved by the government to install subsidised home charging ports for electric cars. This subsidy is available for owners who have an electric vehicle home-charge scheme from the Office for Low Emission Vehicles.
Renewable Energy Maintenance
Adhering to their 360-degree promise, Ecolution offers 24/7 maintenance services for their offerings. The company provides a solar PV panel and energy storage monitoring services. It also covers biomass or wood-fuelled systems.
Almost Two Decades of Quality Services
With decades of experience, the Ecolution group offers renewable energy solutions for both residential and commercial customers. The company promises affordable and efficient design, supply, installation, and maintenance for its products and services.
For more information about Ecolution and its offerings, visit https://www.ecolutiongroup.com/.