Maniks Pilot Operated Pulse Valve:
Constant innovation at Maniks with dedicated team of engineers for new design, development and product validation has resulted into Maniks developing and supplying many pilot operated pulse valves designed to meet a specific requirement for the application.
Maniks has developed Pulse jet valve and Pilot Operated Pulse Valve for reverse pulse jet bag filters, offering precisely engineered product of market need. Pulse Valve has just one moving part, the diaphragm. The unique spring less construction provides fast opening and closing of the valve. The high speed operation besides saving of compressed air helps to provide shock air wave for dislodging of dust from filter bags. High flow, long life and fast diaphragm action produce reliable and economical operation.
Neoprene Diaphragm for longer life
Vent protected by silencer
High flow factor for effective cleaning
Lower air consumption/ Pulse
Pressure Die Cast epoxy coated Aluminium/ Stainless Steel cast Body
Unique profile of the Diaphragm eliminates spring
Profiled seat to avoid dust/ particle trapping while closing
Stainless Steel Fasteners • Valve can be mounted in any position
For Corrosion resistance Stainless Steel cast Weather/ Explosion Proof Solenoid
Low decibel noise level
High-performance Pilot Operated Pulse Valve with dresser nut ports or with a flanged inlet port and slide seal outlet port. Equipped with ‘Shockwave’ spring less diaphragm, the 4 series valves are available as pilot operated pulse jet valves and may be converted to an integral pilot.
Dust collector applications, in particular for reverse pulse jet filter cleaning and its variations including reverse jet bag filters, cartridge filters.
Leading high performance coupled with extremely rapid response
Cleans more filter area per pulse jet valve than before
NO spring failures problem
Proprietary engineering thermoplastic elastomeric blend for consistent performance throughout the temperature and pressure range
Environmentally endurance tested at the extremes
* High flow rate, heavy duty
* straight line pulse jet valve.
* Valve surface embalmed, non-shedding coat
* Types: MEP – 18, MEP – 16, MEP – 112, MEP – 114, MEP – 116, MEP – 120.
* Thread size 3/4", 1", 1 1/2", 2", 2 1/2"
* Outstanding airproof performance
* Inlet port connect with air accumulator
* Outlet port connect to blow tube
* with excellent flow liquidity
* Fast respond, low noise, low consumption
* Stable design, long serve life
* Seal Material NBR standard
DMF-T straight line series solenoid pilot operated pulse valve used widely in Ventilation and dust removal purification of industrial boiler, Iron and steel industrial, metallurgy, foundry, chemical, building material, machinery, rubber industrial etc
• We offer special service for your existing system components for pneumatic pulse application, to recondition your inoperative valves and assure operating reliability as good as new. DO NOT scrap your valves (ONLY IMPORTED) unless inspected by our experts.
• We offer SPARE DIAPHRAGMS, PILOT SOLENOIDS and COILS for your EXISTING IMPORTED VALVES.
• We provide special enclosures for timers such as flame proof enclosures, SS enclosures , FRP enclosures , IP65 enclosures on request.
• We also cater to special requirement such as flame proof enclosures for valves.