Description of pulse jet valve: Maniks has created Pulse and Pilot Valve for reverse pulse jet bag filters, offering exactly designed result of market require. Maniks pulse Valve has just only moving part the diaphragm. The only springless development gives quick opening and shutting of the valve. The fast operation besides saving of compressed air, helps to give shock air wave for dislodging of dust from filter bags. High flow, long life and fast diaphragm activity create reliable and economical operation.
The Maniks offers a high range of pulse valves perfect to the high Opening and closing quick action of reverse pulse jet bag filter. Maniks pulse valves are manufactured to an high quality standard and are upheld by commited and experienced applications engineers. maniks Pulse Jet Valves are manufactured to the top quality standards, making them a best product for durability and long life. Maniks pulse jet valves are 100% proved for function and break preceding to shipment and are the primary decision solution with the biggest system developers internationally.
Operation of pulse jet valve: Maniks pulse valves are worked by integral solenoid pilot operator. When the valve is energised, the caught air above pulse valve diaphragm is immediately exhausted causing quick opening of main diaphragm valve. When the pilot valve is de - energised, air escapes through drain opening of primary pulse valve to adjust the diaphragm pressure and instantly shuts the valve.
Duty Cycle of pulse jet valve: The relative duty time cycle for ac voltage is 20% and for DC voltage is 10 % .This implies energised time is maximum 1/5th of de-energised time for AC and 1/10th for DC voltage.
Installation of pulse jet valve: Mounting in any position will not affect operation. However good engineering practice is to avoid scale and condensed water entering valve body for trouble free performance. Standard end connections of BSP are provided.
Maniks pulse valve features:
1. High flow rates
2. Very high cycle life
3. Threaded end body
4. Suitable for maximum medium temperature 650
5. Long life diaphragm of pulse jet valves
6. Normally closed, normally open; or double–acting
• We offer special service for your existing system components for pneumatic pulse application, to recondition your inoperative pulse jet valves and assure operating reliability as good as new. DO NOT scrap your valves (ONLY IMPORTED) unless inspected by our experts.
• We offer Spare diaphragm, Pilot solenoid and Coils for your Existing Imported Valves.
• We provide special enclosures for timers such as flame proof enclosures, SS enclosures, FRP enclosures, IP65 enclosures on request.
• We also cater to special requirement such as flame proof enclosures for valves.
Clean your pulse jet bag filter efficiently with pulse jet valves from Maniks. Diaphragm and pulse jet valves work together for efficient operation of the jet bag filter cleaning system.
Maniks offers pulse valves to best fit your application:
For reverse jet bag filter, pulse jet valve can be coated in a variety of finishes.
Integral pulse jet valves are mounted directly on the diaphragm
Pulse jet valve available for high volume/low pressure applications.
Available types of pulse jet valve in: MEP – 16, MEP – 18, MEP – 112, MEP – 114, MEP – 116, MEP – 120,Etc.
Pulse jet valve available for high volume/low pressure application