If you are facing trouble with signing into your Google account as you don’t remember the password of your account, you can easily regain the access to your account by resetting the account password using the Google account recovery.
If you want to recover your Google account you need to follow the given steps:
1. Go to the link: https: //g.co/recover
2. Enter your username or the phone number associated with your Google account
3. Click on next
4. Click on I forgot password
5. You need to send the password verification code on your phone number and then verify it on the Google window once you received it through the SMS
6. If you don’t have access to your Google account recovery phone number you need to click on the other option which is I don’t have access to this phone
7. It will now give you the option to send a password reset link on your recovery email address, click on send
8. You need to access your alternate email address and click on the password reset link once you received the password reset link containing email.
Once you are able to verify the code through the SMS or click on the password reset link through the email you will get the option to reset the password of the Google account. You need to enter the new password and then confirm and save it.