PSM Plasma Systems is global leader plasma technology for Semiconductor, PCB, LCD and Material industries.
We PSM Inc. has rich experience and excellent staffs who have developed and commercialized various highly evaluated optimized processing techniques and practical manufacturing systems which are related to Semiconductor & Display industry, PCB & FCCL industry and other polymer industries over 10 years in the Institute for Advanced Engineering.
The atmospheric pressure plasma technique is a new advanced plasma system, which can overcome the limit of existing low-pressure vacuum plasma technique.
This is indeed useful technique that is able to improve productivity and quality simultaneously not only for semiconductor/displays/electronic parts, but for low-temperature material industry such as polymer & plastic / FPCB & FCCL by a possible in-line process. We PSM Inc. are expanding and thriving based on the diverse world-leading essential patents of atmospheric pressure plasma techniques throughout the following four areas: semiconductor packaging/display dry cleaning/polymer materials, surface treatments /environmental system; furthermore, our technology has acquired a reputation in a wide range of areas.
AP (Atmospheric Pressure) Plasma System:
AP (Atmospheric Pressure) Plasma System Can treat substrate automatic in-line process. PSM NPT series AP plasma system is applicable for whole back-end line of PCB/ SMT. This NPT series provides good uniformity and process consistency. AP plasma system manufacturer
SMT & PCB(NPT304-300s):
Pre-treatment of screen print, ball placement. PCB & Wafer flip chip bumping. (Decrease defect of small & large& missing problems)
AP Plasma Cleaner for SMT & PCB:
• Pre-treatment of screen print, ball placement
• PCB & Wafer flip chip bumping (Decrease defect of small & large& missing problems)
• Footprint (mm): 530(W) x 1400(H) x 710(D)
• Pass line (mm): 990±50 adjustable
• Compact conveyor system
• Treatment width: max. 300mm (adjustable)
• Electrode Size (mm): 162(W)x450(D)×107(H)
• Plasma Spray-out Zone (mm): 300(W)×30(D)
• Gap Control: 2~5(mm)
• Process Gas: PN2, PCDA Atmospheric Pressure Plasma Cleaning System
• Material: Dielectric Barrier Ceramic, PTFE, PEEK, Electrode AL 60xx
• Ground: Earth ground
• Pre-treatment of SMT assembly.
• In-line Process concept.