Since its establishment in 2001, PSM has been leading the development of atmospheric pressure plasma technology through continuous technological innovation for the past 20 years. We have overcome the limitations of plasma technology by advancing step by step with an unwavering belief that values principles but is not afraid of change, and through this technology, we are growing into a plasma company that is recognized in the global market as well as in the domestic semiconductor and display fields.
With a new 100-year vision to unfold, PSM intends to pursue the following changes and innovations with 2020 as the year of development and growth in order to continuously pursue new changes and innovations.
First, we plan to leap forward as a global company by expanding our sales network in overseas markets such as China/Taiwan/Japan/ USA, as well as application fields such as the domestic semiconductor/display/film market. wet cleaning system manufacturer
Second, as a leader in the domestic and international best atmospheric pressure plasma commercialization technology, we currently have core atmospheric pressure plasma patented technologies, and will secure patented technologies through continuous technology development, and continue to invest in technological innovation and quality improvement by strengthening the technology innovation group and QC division. I want to.
Third, we intend to establish a more efficient management system through the establishment of an ERP system and ISO9000 and ISO14000.
Applied AP plasma (M electrode) to the pretreatment process of Enzyme coating for blood glucose sensor
• Atmospheric pressure plasma surface treatment system using M electrode
• Blood glucose sensor and blood glucose sheet surface treatment applied
• Processing area is 200 mm (processing width can be expanded), conveying method is conveyor or stage type Vacuum Plasma Technique Korea
Vacuum plasma equipment applied to the blood pumping module surface treatment process
Vacuum Plasma System:
• Applied to the surface hydrophilization process of blood pumping module
• Significantly shorten the process time for removing air bubbles in the blood
• Secure optimal recipe and good results through various evaluations
Plasma disinfection/treatment device-Production of medical products using plasma
Plasma therapy machine:
• Low temperature plasma disinfection/treatment device for medical wound treatment and cell treatment
• Electrode shape and unique gas distribution structure for low-temperature plasma generation
• Completion of related technology patent application (application number: Korea 10-2020-0007107, US 16790323)