LAS VEGAS – The popular scratch Mexican restaurant Ori’Zaba’s is now a franchise opportunity for those seeking a great investment in a popular, expanding enterprise. Originating in Las Vegas in 2001, there are now multiple Ori’Zaba’s locations around the city delivering old world Mexican flavors to a growing number of fans every day.
Ori’Zaba’s is named after a rugged mountain located just outside of Mexico City. The business sets itself apart with flavorful food prepared fresh daily, addicting recipes featuring old world Mexican flavors, and lively environment that all keep guests coming back for more.
As an owner of an Ori’Zaba’s restaurant, franchisees get to operate the site as if were their own while leveraging the perfect balance of systems, tools, and resources, including:
• Third-party financial counseling
• Site selection/build out
• In-person and online training
• On-site pre/post-opening support
• Quarterly visits
• Conference calls
• Marketing campaigns
• A team of professionals with a combined 70 years of experience in the food franchise sector
In addition, Ori’Zaba’s has a solid infrastructure that makes it an ideal turn-key business for operators. Among its standardized systems are:
• Systems Documentation: Portioning standards, credit card/technology security standards and proprietary recipe documentation improve COG performance.
• Management and Reporting Tools: A restaurant accounting, management, and inventory software tool as well as accounts payable, payroll and labor management tools allow owners to drill down into details.
• Master Vendor Agreements: Contracts with a single food purveyor improves the profitability of franchises.
• Digital Menu Boards: Rather than static and costly menu boards, digital options provide a memorable impression and helps promote product offerings.
• Food Preparation Standards: Standardized processes, backed by video and documentation, ensure safety and consistency.
“Ori’Zaba’s is a great way for investors to become part of a business with high brand recognition and a quality product,” said Lee Cartledge, Franchise Director at Ori’Zaba’s. “And with our proven recipe for success, we’ve made it as easy as possible for owners and operators to launch and run their business with minimal risk and maximum return.”
To learn more about Ori’Zaba’s franchise opportunities, call 702-751-7943, email lee ( @ ) zabas dot com or visit https://zabas.com.
About Ori’Zaba’s – Ori’Zaba’s is a fast-casual Mexican restaurant chain whose mission is to feed the soul of every guest with old world Mexican flavors, made every day with care in our scratch kitchens, with the finest, freshest ingredients. Originating in Las Vegas in 2001, Ori’Zaba’s multiple locations can now be found around the city. To learn more, visit https://zabas.com.