Global Poultry Diagnostics Market is expected to reach USD 731.25 million by 2025 from USD 335.14 million in 2017, at a CAGR of 10.5% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
Segmentation: Global Poultry Diagnostic Market
Global Poultry Diagnostic Market
• By Test (Polymerase Chain Reaction Tests, Enzyme Linked Sorbent Assay),
• Disease (Avian Influenza, Avian Mycoplasmosis, Avian Salmonellosis, Avian Pasteurellosis, Chicken Anemia, Avian Reovirus, Newcastle Disease, Infectious Bronchitis, Infectious Bursal Disease, Avian Encephalomyelitis),
• Service (Bacteriology, Parasitology, Virology),
• Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Request For sample - https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-poultry-diagnostics-market-2
Drivers: Global Poultry Diagnostic Market
The major factors driving the growth of this market are rise in rising incidence of disease in poultry, increased demand for poultry-derived food products, increasing usage of advanced solutions to optimize operational costs, increasing demand for transit operations data. On the other hand high cost involved in poultry production may hinder the global poultry diagnostic market.
RISING INCIDENCE OF DISEASE IN POULTRY
• The diseases rate in poultry is also very high as the diseases spread expeditiously among chickens because they are generally kept together in a chicken house or cage. Moreover, while living together they also tend to share the same food, which can easily transmit the diseases from sick poultries. In addition to this, the poultries are artificially grown by providing antibiotics and injections for their faster growth which lead to the premature growth of poultries and leading to diseases. Rising incidence of disease in poultry has led to raise the number of various foodborne illnesses, for instance, according to The PEW Charitable Trusts, in 2016, it has been estimated that meat and poultry have been responsible for sickening more than 2 million Americans each year.
• Various factors are involved that contribute to disease such as leakages in water bowls, unhygienic environment, overcrowding of chicks in poultry farms. Weather conditions, lack of air circulation, sharp wire in the cages and others. Rising incidence of disease such as Highly Pathogenic Asian Avian Influenza (HPAI) in poultry generally leads to reduced performance in feed conversion, breeding, growth rate, and egg production. For instance, According to United States Department of Agriculture, it has been estimated that in 2014-2015, the total count of poultries death was more than 50.0 million in U.S due to HPAI.
The prevalence rate of diseases in poultry has led to generation of many foodborne diseases for instance, according to The PEW Charitable Trusts, in 2016, it has been estimated that The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) found that meat and poultry commodities accounted for 40.0% of bacterial foodborne illnesses.
Thus, rising incidences of disease in poultry has increased the demand for poultry diagnostics as poultry contributes a major share in livestock industry.
Request For TOC- https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-poultry-diagnostics-market-2
INCREASED DEMAND FOR POULTRY-DERIVED FOOD PRODUCTS
• Poultry-derived food products signifies a substantial part of agricultural and food production in the world. Demand for poultry-derived food is increasing due to various reasons such as urban population growth and poultry-derived food products are rich in protein. According to The Food and Agriculture Organization, it has been estimated that by 2030 the demand for poultry meat will increase by 106.0%.
• The growth in poultry-derived food product is significantly taking rise due to growth in population, and also growing the purchasing power. The growth in demand of poultry-derived food products has also increased due to the lifestyle of the population. For instance, according to World Chicken Meat Market, in 2012, it has been estimated that the global supply of meat was approximately 292.0 million tons per year.
• According to USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) the per capita consumption of chicken was 91.0 pounds in 2016 and is estimated to reach 92.5 pounds by 2018.
• According to Turkish Journal of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, in 2013, it has been estimated that out of 625 household people 57.1% consume meat daily in Belgium.
• Moreover, poultry-derived food products especially meat is not only consumed as a food product but is also a significant trade commodity which impacts the economy.
• According to United States International Trade Commission, it has been estimated that, in 2012 the U.S. has been considered as the world’s largest poultry meat consumer which contributed around one-fifth of the total world consumption. Chicken meat is the most commonly consumed meat in the U.S.
Inquiry Before Buying- https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-poultry-diagnostics-market-2
Major Players: Global Poultry Diagnostic Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are
• IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.,
• Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.,
• Ubio Biotechnology Systems Pvt Ltd,
• Nisseiken Co.,Ltd,
• Gd Animal Health,
• DRG INSTRUMENTS GMBH,
• BIOINGENTECH BIOTECHNOLOGIES, INC.,
• AffiniTech, LTD.,
• BioNote, Inc.,
• Biochekk smart veterinary diagnostics among others.
Data bridge Market Research is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our client’s needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
Email - [email protected]