Oncology is an important field of medicine working with the treatment and study of cancer. Medical transcription services provided by reliable companies cater to all or any certain requirements of oncology transcription. A skilled medical transcription company can offer cost-effective, accurate and comprehensive transcription of oncology reports.
Advantages of Outsourcing Oncology Transcription
Oncology medical transcription services can serve the requirements of medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, pediatric oncologists and oncology research centers. Some of the key features of oncology transcription include:
• Dictation of medical professionals captured through digital recorder or dial-in toll free server
• Quality assurance of transcripts carried out through three degrees of checks by medical editors and proofreaders
• File transfer carried out through secure File Transfer Protocol or 256-bit browser-based AES encryption.
• Advanced software indexes and dictionaries employed for ensuring accuracy in transcribing medical terms and jargon
• Competitive pricing that may be negotiated based on factors such as for example specialty requirements of the client, volume of transcription, dictation type, turnaround time and requirements of document flow management.
Features Aiding Efficiency
Quality is everything for oncology transcription as are security and confidentiality. A number of the key aspects of medical transcription outsourcing services provided by an experienced company that enhance the efficiency of the service include:
• Capacity to just accept multiple dictations simultaneously and record in great clarity
• Evaluation of every transcription work with the client for customization according with their needs
• Customization of turnaround times according to individual client needs
• Reports on transcripts provided showing file progress
• Physicians are allowed to change dictation throughout the transcription process
• Generation of billing reports
Security, Confidentiality and Accuracy Ensured
A skilled medical transcription company employs hi-tech solutions to ensure security and confidentiality for your documents. It provides clients with a selection of choosing between onshore and offshore transcription. Another of the advantages is the fact that the technologically advanced solutions ensure 98% accuracy is maintained even though there are aggressive turnaround time requirements. Customized turnaround times are provided by experienced transcription companies for one more charge. These turnaround times may even be within 24 hours, based upon the quantity of transcription.
Emergency medical transcription services are also made available from experienced companies. The staff contains trained and experienced transcribers, editors, proofreaders and also special medical language specialists that are acquainted with all kinds of medical jargon, terminologies and procedures. The multiple degrees of quality checks conducted by these professionals ensure accuracy. They are a few of the ways how oncology transcription service helps surgical oncologists.