OGWA is a biennial international lexhibition and meeting that unites local and global oil and gas companies from the GCC, technology and specialist companies, equipment providers and different companies specifically serving the business' prerequisites. It will take place on 26, 27, 28 march 2018 in Oman Convention & Exhibition Centre, Muscat, Oman.
It is a stage for examining the most recent advancements and headings of the business, and for exchange and business openings among the local and international oil and gas companies. Propelled in 1998, it has since been under the support of the Ministry of Oil and Gas and has reliably gotten the help of Petroleum Development Oman (PDO), Oman LNG, and numerous other prominent oil and gas companies.
OGWA was allowed "UFI-Approved Event" status by UFI-The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry in 2010. It is perceived as one of the greatest and most vital energyevents in the Middle East area.
Why to take part in this exhibition?
1) Present your new products, equipments and services straightforwardly to your target purchasers.
2) Distinguish potential business accomplices, specialists and merchants.
3) Associate with industry experts and build up new business contacts.
4) Meet high-profile administrators and chiefs from leading oil and gas companies in the district.
5) Find out about the most recent improvements in the business and explore existing and planned open doors.
6) Fortify your company’s presence in the business.
Why should everyone visit the exhibition?
1) Be educated about the present real oil and gas projects in Oman and assess investment opportunities.
2) Assemble data on new products, services, current technologies and systems in the nearby, local and worldwide markets.
3) Find new leads for real business openings and potential associations.
4) Acquire extra and wise information from specialists in the field and upgrade your professional and expertcapability.
5) Take part in productive talks with industry peers on the business.
The perks of being a sponsor
1) Adjust your company’s brand with the main exhibition and conference growing Oman's mining and minerals market.
2) Meet prominent state officials from the local, provincial and global mining industry to manufacture and keep up new business relations.
3) Keep up your position as an idea pioneer inside the mining and minerals worldwide markets.
4) Present your new advancements and arrangements by joining the recognized speaking personnel of industry specialists.
The SPE EOR Conference, held nearby OGWA, will meet worldwide specialists in all types of EOR systems to present, share and talk about their thoughts, activities and discoveries. Visit www.ogwaexpo.com