Melamine is a type of chemical compound that finds its application in a number of industrial and consumer goods & services. These organic compounds are utilized in the production of various laminates, dinnerware, coatings, flame retardants, adhesives and various others. Global melamine market is expected to register a steady CAGR of 3.59% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the expansion of areas of application of melamine, especially growth in demand for melamine-based foam.
Top Competitors of Market are: China Haohua Chemical Group Co.,Ltd; OCI Nitrogen; BASF SE; Cornerstone; Qatar Melamine Company; Golden elephant chemical; Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.; Nissan Chemical Corporation; Methanol Holdings (Trinidad) Limited; Borealis AG; ECEC; Grupa Azoty Zakłady Azotowe "Puławy" S.A.; Prefere Resins Holding GmbH; GSFC Ltd; Hexion and Xinji JiuYuan chemical industry Co., Ltd. among others.
Get Sample Analysis of This Market Information: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-melamine-market
Segmentation: Global Melamine Market
Global Melamine Market By Form (Melamine Resin, Melamine Foam, Others)
Application (Laminates, Wood Adhesives, Molding Compounds, Thermoset Plastics, Surface Coating, Paints, Others)
End-User Industry (Construction, Chemical Industry, Textile Industry, Automotive Industry, Others)
Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Key Developments in the Market:
• In April 2019, INEOS announced that they had agreed for the sale of their melamine and paraform business to Prefere Resins Holding GmbH. The agreement for the sale of businesses in the INEOS group was for INEOS Melamines & INEOS Paraform for U.S.A., Germany and Indonesia regions. This agreement will ensure better focus on the advancement of these businesses and help Prefere Resins in complementing their strategic growth
• In April 2017, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. announced that they had restarted their melamine plant situated in Osaka, Japan providing 40000tonnes of melamine annually. The plant was halted for upgradation and repairing a technical fault restricting the achievement of plant’s entire production capacity
Make an Inquiry for Discount On this Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-melamine-market
• High levels of growth associated with the construction industry which is expected to foster the market growth
• High levels of demand from the automotive industry; this factor is expected to boost the growth of this market
• Growth of demand from wood adhesives and laminates application acts as a market driver
• High levels of disposable income and changes in preferences and lifestyles of consumers also propels the market growth
• Growing concerns amongst users regarding the emissions of melamine in molding applications; this factor is expected to restrict the growth of the market
• Presence of various substitute compounds and materials for different applications of melamine; this factor is expected to hinder the growth of the market
• Concerns regarding long-term exposure of the product to have negative impacts on the users can act as a market restraint
Global melamine market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of melamine market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Insights in the report:
• Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
• Key market players involved in this industry
• Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
• Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Access Full Report at https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-melamine-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]
Global Polyethylene Wax Market
Global 1,3 Propanediol Market