Nanosoft announces nanoCAD® Plus 8.
September 8, 2016 - Nanosoft announces nanoCAD Plus 8.0, the newest version of its DWG compatible CAD application software.
nanoCAD Plus is optimized for production design and drafting, and high-performance platform CAD application development. It uses the same industry standard technology for reading and writing DWG format files that is used by most of the world's top CAD, CAM, and CAE developers, and is compatible with DWG files created as far back as 1990.
nanoCAD Plus is a full-featured professional-grade CAD, may be the only CAD software actually designed to solve a business problem with CAD budget.
nanoCAD Plus provides a smooth migration path for existing AutoCAD users, and is priced to reflect budget reality. It costs only $180 per year per seat, including priority support and updates ($220 per year for a floating network license).
Inexpensive but powerful: nanoCAD includes unique features of hi-grade CAD software, such as drawing underlays of different file types, BIM IFC format import, point cloud processing, embedded PDF-printer, easy navigation in 3D with fly and walkthrough to mention a few.
nanoCAD Plus 8 key and new features
- Industry standard interface and command structure is familiar for users of many CAD applications, including AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT.
- nanoCAD Plus includes a rich set of tools for creating and editing 2D/3D objects. It is production proven in demanding applications.
- New and improved:
- Sheet sets; Tool palettes;
- Dynamic input;
- Greatly increased speed of operation on files contained raster underlays, frozen layers and numerous 3D objects;
- New optimized 3D navigation;
- Enhanced drawing and editing tools and more.
- New advanced tool for BIM professionals: IFC files import.
- Unbeatable TCO:
- With nanoCAD Plus, there are no high-priced software license fees or extortionate annual maintenance and support contracts - just a simple all-inclusive subscription, priced at $180/year ($220/year for a floating network license.);
- nanoCAD Plus subscriptions include priority support, via email, our customer forums, and our help-desk.
- nanoCAD Plus subscriptions also include updates, with early access to bug-fixes, and all major and minor product updates.
- Completely customizable, no cost for developers:
- Scripting engine for macros (Visual Basic Script, Java Script or any other Microsoft Windows scripting language and built-in LISP);
- Professional development platform, including NRX for C++ and .NET (similar to ARX), and the MultiCAD API™ for C++ and .NET, a revolutionary development tool to create binary compatible applications that will run not just in nanoCAD, but also in other compatible CAD systems, including AutoCAD;
- Support for OEM licensing for software developers or manufacturers.