[KENT, 11/13/2019] – Munchkin Sports provides exciting weekend classes to children to gently introduce them to sports. The company helps children learn and have fun while developing core motor skills in a safe and friendly environment. This is achieved through active classes aided by colours, music and numbers.
Helping Children Develop Skill in Different Sports
Munchkin Sports explains sports is the ideal platform for kids to play, enjoy and explore with their friends. It offers weekend programs focusing on different sports, including:
• Rugby Munchkins – this program introduces children to rugby where they will learn fundamental rugby skills, to prepare for the next stage of their sporting career and other key skills. Munchkin Sports also encourages the development of social interaction to establish the child’s confidence and well-being.
• Football Munchkins – this program aims to introduce children to the country’s national sport. Munchkin Sports provides a structured but fun environment to teach children basic football skills. Each class combines a learning aspect with physical skills for boys and girls.
• Multi-sport Munchkins – this program focuses on teaching children various sporting skills, so they can excel in different sports when they get older. Despite learning multiple skills, Munchkin Sports maintains a fun and safe environment. The classes consist of athletics, football, rugby, tennis, netball, cricket and other team games.
Munchkin Sports splits its classes into three age groups. This helps avoid making any child vulnerable. Lead coaches, however, will also asses each student to ensure they are in the correct class.
Convenient Class Schedules
According to Munchkin Sports, its classes coincide with the local school term times. The schedules of each class vary depending on the age group and the location.
The Rugby Munchkins program is available at the following
• Avery Hill
• Greenwich University in Eltham
• Old Colfeian’s RFC in Lee
• Old Dunstonian’s Rugby Club in Beckenham
• Eltham Hill Girls School in Eltham
The Football Munchkins course are situated at
• Langley Park Boys School
• Shirley High School
The Multi-sport Munchkins program is available at
• Christ Church in Petts Wood
• Bishop Justus School in Bromley
• Eltham Hill School in Eltham
Munchkin Sports offers the classes in term blocks only. It does not offer a ‘weekly pay as you play’ system.
About Munchkin Sports
Munchkin Sports is a sports company founded by Joe Ting and Tony Rolfe in 2012. The company helps more than 4,000 children a week to have fun while learning new skills, develop their balance and strengthen their coordination and agility. Apart from various weekend classes, the company also offers holiday camps to make school break more fun and entertaining for students.
Visit the https://munchkinsports.com website to learn more.