Lagos, August, 2019: Mimie Jay shares her knowledge on eyebrow makeup tips that will complement your face. Mimie Jay is very passionate about makeup and shares her feelings through blog posts to make people understand the importance of makeup and how to do it.
The key to a balanced and intense look is beautifully defined eyebrows, which is why it is essential for a person to have an eyebrow makeup. One needs to understand that it is your eyebrows that frame your face and eyes and give you a gorgeous look. Therefore learning how to put on eyebrow makeup is essential.
Mimie Jay always tries to educate people about things that they aren’t aware of. If anyone wants to learn about how to put on eyebrow makeup, they first need to analyse what is missing in their eyebrows. There are several ways to enhance the look of one’s eyebrows. Eyebrow pencils, gels and powders are most commonly used and is easily available in the market. It is good to apply the eyebrow powder because it will blend in well and gives it a most natural look rather than that pencil shade drawn across it.
Some points one should remember while doing an eyebrow makeup:
• One must have some basic equipment like tweezers, a brow pencil, and a spoolie brush.
• Brush the eyebrow hair up and away from the nose to blend in color.
• One can use highlighter, and gel, they can enhance your eyebrow shape and color.
• One can apply it before and after the use of eyebrow colors to obtain different looks.
• Eyebrows will look bolder if one apply gel before and after its usage, as it gives eyebrows a softer look.
• Applying eyebrow makeup using eyebrow pencils and powder may take time, but it will give a permanent look.
People that need to look good at all times can learn through Mimie Jay’s makeup tutorials that cover everything from base to highlight. For a step to step instructions on how to do eyebrow makeup, one can visit https://mimiejay.com/category/makeup-tutorials/.
My name is Mimie Jay, and I am a full-time blogger and a makeup artist with an excellent understanding of fashion and lifestyle. Beauty is a real passion of mine. I believe I have a flair for artistry and color and an obsession for tons of different cosmetics brands and products. My other passion, Blogging, allows me to share my love of makeup and all-thing-beauty with others.