If you are going to dye clothes by yourself at home, you need to know its process, methods, and tips. If you are looking for the best tips, you are here at the right place. Here Wholesale Laundry expert will give you all the information.
Clothing is an attachment that humanity has used since many centuries ago. In the beginning, this only served to protect us from the cold, as well as from the sun's rays.
But as time went by, clothing became very important, making it an important part of our relationships, as well as in the search for work, among many other things.
Although the clothing is manufactured in incredible quantities, and all shapes and colors, some people want to add a personal touch to the clothes they want to wear.
A very simple way to do it is by dyeing it with colors that are more to our liking in our washing machine.
In general, dying the clothing consists of two steps:
- The first is to fade or remove the current color of the garments.
- The second consists of dyeing it as such, using one of the methods that I will describe below.
Now let us check out tips:
- Get coloring for the washing machine. You can find the powder presentation, and sometimes it comes with an additional envelope that is being the sealer.
- Weigh the garment to be dyed because the amount of temptation to use depends on this factor.
- Find a glass, plastic or stainless steel container that contains the necessary amount of boiling water to dissolve the dye.
- Dissolve the dye in the water until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Put the garment in the washing machine and put the wash cycle with hot water. If your washer does not have this system, you can add boiling water to the washer, until the garment is completely covered.
- Add the dye to the washing machine together with the sealant or failing salt.
- Once the wash cycle is finished, rinse the garment.
- Let dry in the shade.
- Clean your washer to remove dye residue and prevent accidents.
- The next time you wash the garment, do it in isolation to the rest of the clothes.
If you do not want to do the whole process, you can hire our Wholesale Laundry service.