Like you, many people are interested in artificial garden turf. Why? because the benefits of its installation are greater than the cost that it demands. You will save hours of work and money in maintenance. Your garden will be a place to rest and enjoy. If we still have not convinced you, we will tell you several reasons to contact us immediately and that we take care of your garden.
In many cases the climate, the housing situation, or lack of time do not allow us to have natural grass in our garden. To solve this problem, we can resort to artificial or synthetic grass, a product whose variety and quality have improved significantly over the years.
Advantages of artificial garden grass:
- It is suitable for any climate. It stays green throughout the year.
- Artificial grass can be used on terraces, gardens, sports stadiums, among others. There are models with different drainage capacity,
- Artificial grass is economical and sustainable. As it does not require irrigation, saving in water consumption is important.
- Ecological. In most cases, it is recyclable or reusable.
- It can be placed on any type of soil, hard or soft, although on natural surfaces it will be necessary to prepare the ground for its installation and first place an anti-herb mesh.
- It is easy to clean and maintain
- It does not need sunlight to grow and stay healthy, making it the best solution for shady areas
- It is antiallergic
Before you buy it:
1. Take a good look at the duration and resistance of the product, and think that it will always be in line with the price. Choose the most suitable for your needs and your pocket. It is sold by square meters and the price varies depending on the quantity and quality.
2. The best thing about artificial garden grass is that it is resistant to UV rays. It is more expensive, but also more durable because it does not spoil in the sun.
3. If it is fire retardant it will be more protected, although this quality will also add an extra cost.
4. Look at the quality of the thread. If it is too fine and delicate, the fibers will crush more easily and will resistless. You should also check if it complies with the CE regulations, heavy materials (aluminum, iron, chromium, copper, magnesium ...) are prohibited.
Buy top quality of artificial garden grass from varinias.com which is one the reliable and leading artificial turf dealers.